Law School Discussion

when do applications come out for schools?

dsong02

• small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
when do applications come out for schools?
« on: April 19, 2004, 08:37:09 AM »
...id like to get started as soon as possible since ill be applying to a gazillion schools. 
hopefully, one of the admissions board of these schools will be smoking crack and admit me. 

also, are there different applications for PT/FT?

NerdyLaw

• Loser
    • View Profile
Re: when do applications come out for schools?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2004, 08:46:50 AM »
I saw apps change over around October. There usually isn't a seperate app for PT/FT. Most of the apps I filled out had a checkbox for PT. If you don't see it, make sure you call the school and ask.

dsong02

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2004, 08:50:45 AM »
damn...

you think if i call and ask them what the essay questions will be, theyll tell me?

are any essays for any school app the same from the previous year(s)?

adcqtpie

• 161, 2.63
    • MSN Messenger - monicarparran@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - thedcqtpie
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - superstar577
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2004, 09:05:18 AM »
damn...

you think if i call and ask them what the essay questions will be, theyll tell me?

are any essays for any school app the same from the previous year(s)?
I would suggest coming up with a general personal statement that can be sent to all schools.  Either way you will probably need a personal statement so get that out of the way.  If the school wants something specific you can usually tailor the statement to fit those needs

dsong02

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2004, 12:19:36 PM »

I would suggest coming up with a general personal statement that can be sent to all schools.  Either way you will probably need a personal statement so get that out of the way.  If the school wants something specific you can usually tailor the statement to fit those needs

my personal statement is done.  i just review it weekly for tune-ups or stuff that i dont like, etc...

i just wanted to get a head start on general essay topics.  thanks for your help!