Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Washington & Lee  (Read 1224 times)

DC Duck

Washington & Lee
« on: December 09, 2004, 10:36:36 AM »
No.  I havne't been accpeted to W & L.  Sorry if I got your hopes up.  ;)

For those of you who are really up to speed with LSN, when did W & L start sending out decisions last year?

Any other helpful news on this school?

Scout

• View Profile
Re: Washington & Lee
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2004, 10:55:02 AM »
Not until the beginning of January. Wish it were sooner!
http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?cycle=0405&user=bamamegs

Attending: Alabama
Accepted: GWU, Washington & Lee, William & Mary, Alabama, UC-Boulder
Waitlist: UVA
Denied: GULC, Duke, Harvard
Pending:UNC

DC Duck

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2004, 10:57:49 AM »
I know that they request reports pretty quickly, but do they send anything to let you know that you're complete?

brothernads

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2004, 11:00:59 AM »
I know that they request reports pretty quickly, but do they send anything to let you know that you're complete?

The last email I got from W&L (which acknowledged receipt of my app) said:

We will notify you when your file is complete and has been forwarded to the Admissions Committee for review.

However, that was October 8th. Nothing since then - maybe they don't start reviewing until early Jan.? I just sent a follow-up email asking if my app was complete. Keep you posted...

Scout

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2004, 11:03:55 AM »

We will notify you when your file is complete and has been forwarded to the Admissions Committee for review.

Yep, that's the last thing I received also. Guess it's a waiting game.
http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?cycle=0405&user=bamamegs

Attending: Alabama
Accepted: GWU, Washington & Lee, William & Mary, Alabama, UC-Boulder
Waitlist: UVA
Denied: GULC, Duke, Harvard
Pending:UNC

WitterUin4

• Sr. Citizen
  • How I thought of ad comms
    • View Profile
    • My blog
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2004, 11:58:56 AM »

Yep, that's the last thing I received also. Guess it's a waiting game.

I haven't even gotten an email! I applied on 11/15 and they requested my report the next day.  I think the universal fee waiver thing has probably gotten them swamped!
I'm at 1L at CU Boulder

littlelucy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2004, 02:10:27 AM »
hmm, my LSN says i sent my app 9/20 and went complete 11/16, but i don't remember if i asked them of they sent me an email unsolicited. probably the former, if you guys havent heard. i do still get weekly postcards asking my to apply, though... thanks?   :-\
dirty yalie

WitterUin4

• Sr. Citizen
  • How I thought of ad comms
    • View Profile
    • My blog
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2004, 11:21:19 AM »
hmm, my LSN says i sent my app 9/20 and went complete 11/16, but i don't remember if i asked them of they sent me an email unsolicited. probably the former, if you guys havent heard. i do still get weekly postcards asking my to apply, though... thanks?   :-\

Nice to see you back! I've been wondering what happened to you.  I wish I got weekly postcards from W&L, but with my LSAT I only get stuff from T4 schools I've never even heard of...not that there's anything WRONG with a T4, mind you. Congrats on your so-far acceptances!!!!
I'm at 1L at CU Boulder

littlelucy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2004, 10:05:12 PM »
Nice to see you back! I've been wondering what happened to you.  I wish I got weekly postcards from W&L, but with my LSAT I only get stuff from T4 schools I've never even heard of...not that there's anything WRONG with a T4, mind you. Congrats on your so-far acceptances!!!!

aw, thank you so much. i took a little hiatus b/c some people hurt my feelings but i sneak back in for the accepts/rejects threads and those about certain schools. meanwhile, i'm giving myself major anxiety attacks, so i'd probably be even better served by getting off the site and worrying about my mail, not anyone else's.... alas   :D
dirty yalie

ScurvyWench

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2004, 10:37:23 PM »
What's with the weekly postcards? I have 0% chance of acceptance according to Chiashu yet I get the postcards and some email every week. So strange. It would be nice to hear from them though and find out what's up.