Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: roommate wanted  (Read 4127 times)

rpplvc13

• View Profile
    • Email
roommate wanted
« on: April 18, 2004, 08:34:44 PM »
Hi everybody,

I have decided to attend Duquesne Law School in Pittsburgh, PA.  I visited the school and the city for the first time last week, and I was very impressed.  I am posting because I would like to put the word out that I am seeking a roommate.  Duquesne's list of students who are seeking roommates won't be available until mid-May.

I put a deposit down on a 5th floor apartment in Mount Washington, which is a neighborhood in Pittsburgh that overlooks the city's downtown area.  The law school is a ten minute drive away.  If you are looking for a roommate for law school and will be attending Duquesne or Pitt, you might want to check it out.  The apartment is a 2 bedroom/2 bath.  I am a 22 year old male and would prefer to live with another first year Duquesne student.   

jgruber

Re: roommate wanted
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2004, 08:49:18 PM »
Yeah, I want a roommate, too, if I can only figure out what to do with my wife.   :D

ruskiegirl

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2004, 10:02:48 PM »
Is your wife a good cook?  I'm looking to take someone to California with me.  ;D

thechoson

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2004, 11:10:51 PM »
i want a roommate, hopefully female, at any of the following potential locations: Las Vegas, San Diego, or Phoenix.

jgruber

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2004, 05:46:44 PM »
She is, but it's both of us or none.

Is your wife a good cook?  I'm looking to take someone to California with me.  ;D

NerdyLaw

• Sr. Citizen
  • Loser
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2004, 05:57:19 PM »
This guy is getting no help here... You even notice how a thread never ends up on topic?
EE at Rutgers - 3.5/164
There are 10 types of people in this world... Those who understand binary and those who don't.

jgruber

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2004, 10:29:30 PM »
You're right. We are giving this guy no help at all.

Hey, all yous guys.  He's got a room on Mt. Washington overlooking all of Pittsburgh.  You can ride the inclined train everyday!   :-*

ponting01

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2010, 04:33:49 AM »
One of the reasons I chose USC Law was for the networking; the Trojan alumni network is legendary. And the professors do a wonderful job helping you learn to think like a lawyer. They help set the foundation that allows you to see things in different ways. I've also been impressed by the interest they take in our personal success.

After law school, I plan to go into immigration law. As a native of Somalia who grew up in Canada, I have witnessed how much lawyers can do to help people in my position.
ponting01

amassherst

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2010, 09:11:06 AM »
One of the reasons I chose USC Law was for the networking; the Trojan alumni network is legendary. And the professors do a wonderful job helping you learn to think like a lawyer. They help set the foundation that allows you to see things in different ways. I've also been impressed by the interest they take in our personal success.

After law school, I plan to go into immigration law. As a native of Somalia who grew up in Canada, I have witnessed how much lawyers can do to help people in my position.

^TITCR

John_smith

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2011, 01:30:11 PM »
hey i am MBA n interested in studying Law, any body can help me to choose the institute for coaching but i cant afford too much expensive institutes, pls be average