Did anyone else take the test in Tokyo?

japan

• my best friend is my headphones.....
    • View Profile
Did anyone else take the test in Tokyo?
« on: December 07, 2004, 06:17:42 PM »
if you did which room were you in?

geezer

• More oysters than you can shake a stick at!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Did anyone else take the test in Tokyo?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2004, 05:04:42 AM »
Hi Japan,

I just posted on another thread (in ref. to you).  I was at Temple in the a-m (?) class...how about you?

geezer

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2004, 08:52:23 AM »
Hi Fennario,

Yep, that was me. I have long hair now (pony tail).  I was wearing red- right in the front and center, sitting next to a woman with platinum blond hair....good call!

I may have looked relaxed, but I was freakin' inside!  You must have done well, you have a good memory!

The proctors were excellent (the same as the October test).  I liked that they spoke to me in Japanese...

Good luck to you...where are you applying (response tomorrow as I'm off to bed).

Best,

Geez

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2004, 01:48:41 AM »
I was initially going to take it at temple in tokyo in dec. but bumped myself back to the feb. testing date.

Glad to hear good things about proctors. :)

Care to share anything else about the experience?

Carl

geezer

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2004, 05:47:06 AM »
What ever you do, don't take the test in Kawasaki (if you decide to change or take it again).  They put two people at wobbly tables.  When they erase, you get motion sickness.  The lights are dim and the proctors aren't professional (though very pleasant) as THEIR keitai's went off during the exam.

The only thing that I thought was strange about Tokyo is that we had to write the essay in pencil (and could not erase).  Everyone was erasing except me- the proctors said nothing.  I took the LSAT in the 80s, and I believe that they gave us LSAC pens to use.

That's it- good luck with your Feb test.  I'm through with the LSAT- if my score stinks, I don't care- take me or leave me- I'm older, have my own biz and tired of playing the law school game. 

However, I'm still hoping to get it to a good school!

Mixed feelings on this whole process,

Geez

japan

• my best friend is my headphones.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2004, 04:49:37 PM »
i dont know, i think i did ok....but who was in my room?  you know, the room where the girl and i think two guys came in at 9:30?  I was thinking what tha hell is going on here...I thought this party started at 8:30?