Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: silly question  (Read 449 times)

fabdiva

silly question
« on: December 07, 2004, 03:26:04 PM »
This is probably a ridiculous question, but does it make any difference to adcoms if you use the older LSAC LOR forms with the squares, filled in by hand, or the new ones that are filled in and look nicer printed? I had already sent out the older ones before I knew about the other option...

burp

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: silly question
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2004, 10:45:05 PM »
I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter. Don't worry about it.

wildcataz2004

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2004, 11:38:14 PM »
In another thread, somebody said that they mailed on with the old form and that their letter was never processed, so he re-sent it with the new form and it got processed right away.

-A suggestion: give you recommender a pre-paid fed-ex/ UPS envelope to send to LSDAS. It seems like those have a priority at the LSAC

SuicideNixon

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2004, 03:36:13 AM »
I used the old forms. Any one think I'm going to get screwed? I will be out of the country for three weeks after xmas, so I probably won't know if there is any kind of problem until it is too late to fix it.

I thought that the old forms were nice because then I could let my professors fill them out and decide how much info they want to give to LSAC. If they don't want to give their email, then it's no problem etc.
When a President does it, that means that it is not illegal. -Richard Nixon

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?cycle=0405&user=SuicideNixon

burp

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2004, 12:03:06 PM »
Well, I said it didn't matter before because I gave my professors the old forms before the new ones came out, but they sent them in after the new ones came out. It ultimately didn't seem to matter because my letters were processed.