Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Who would you sleep with to get into Penn?  (Read 1927 times)

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
Re: Who would you sleep with to get into Penn?
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2004, 09:51:17 AM »
julie doubt that sleeping really is the issue here.

DasNootz ill-legal

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2004, 01:05:01 PM »
DasNootz thinks perhaps the problem is with julie speaking in the third person...

We can change the question up.  Would you be willing to cut off your pinky finger to get into Harvard?  Would you eat monkey scrotum to get into Yale?.. of course you'd have to wash it down with elephant man juice.

What would you be willing to do, or do without, in order to get into the school of your choice?.. and lets make these as graphic as possible.

Chitown Man

« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2004, 01:15:54 PM »
DasNootz thinks perhaps the problem is with julie speaking in the third person...

We can change the question up.  Would you be willing to cut off your pinky finger to get into Harvard?  Would you eat monkey scrotum to get into Yale?.. of course you'd have to wash it down with elephant man juice.

What would you be willing to do, or do without, in order to get into the school of your choice?.. and lets make these as graphic as possible.
I hope this isn't too graphic:

I would submit the application and all required documents as quickly as is possible. (Before doing so, I would make sure that all of my statements and/or essays are written very well.)  I would not want to go to a school that would not accept me based on my own merits.

ARE you a 2L at Penn?

DasNootz ill-legal

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2004, 01:28:54 PM »
[quote

I would submit the application and all required documents as quickly as is possible. (Before doing so, I would make sure that all of my statements and/or essays are written very well.)  I would not want to go to a school that would not accept me based on my own merits.

ARE you a 2L at Penn?

Again with this "my own merits" poop...  I'm sure at some point in your life you've accepted and unfair advantage based on the color of your skin, gender, sex appeal, etc...  I believe the answer to your question can be found in this thread.

If you knew that giving a bribe of $50 would get you in... would you do that?

The ZAPINATOR

• LSD Obsessed
    • MSN Messenger - N/A
    • AOL Instant Messenger - N/A
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - N/A
    • View Profile
    • N/A
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2004, 01:31:01 PM »
[quote

ARE you a 2L at Penn?

Again with this "my own merits" darn...  I'm sure at some point in your life you've accepted and unfair advantage based on the color of your skin, gender, sex appeal, etc...  I believe the answer to your question can be found in this thread.

If you knew that giving a bribe of $50 would get you in... would you do that?

Just let it go.

ZAP

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2004, 01:31:41 PM »

julie no know what this mean.  please explain, in small words.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2004, 01:35:15 PM »

this up?  julie want know what down look like, then.

GO_PTO

• Sr. Citizen
  • my children... I have returned for law school!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - helios933
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2004, 02:30:29 PM »

You're actually not too far off... maybe you can get a job on the Psychic Friends' Network.  My interviews are done, my job is lined up, but I do have to finish these exams.  As an escape I like to come on here and give my words of wisdom, offer glimpses of the promise land, and get a self-serving chuckle or two.... It's kind of like kicking a homeless guyÖ Itís fun for me, and itís not like the homeless bumís opinion matters.

Jeez, that is the most anti-social, mean spirited rant I have ever heard.

No matter how big your E-penis gets, it'll never change the real world.

(163+172)/3.5

vmersich

« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2004, 03:31:30 PM »
The shocker! 

hahaha.

DasNootz ill-legal

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2004, 05:27:50 PM »
The shocker! 

hahaha.

Two in the pink... one in the stink! 

Actually it's the number 8 in american sign language.  When I'm not studying, or kicking homeless bums for fun, I like to coach a baseball team comprised of deaf children.  Afterwards we help elderly members of the Red Hat Society cross busy intersections.  Bill Dickey is my favorite ball player of yesteryear, so I made this icon to honor him, as his jersey number was 8.