Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Free LSAT Tips  (Read 861 times)

S.J.

• Sr. Citizen
  • That which does not kill us, makes us stronger
    • View Profile
Free LSAT Tips
« on: December 07, 2004, 09:33:09 AM »
Hi.  I have a summary of free tips for the LSAT if anyone needs them.  Just e-mail me at Chilean777@aol.com, and I'll send them over.  You can also view other tips at www.PerfectLSAT.com, under the "LSAT Tips" link.

I also provide affordable in-person and online tutoring, for people who want additional help. I'm located in the Ann Arbor area, but can work with you anywhere in the country over the computer.

Good luck!
T25 or bust

Matthew_24_24

• Sr. Citizen
  • Sigh
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Free LSAT Tips
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2004, 09:49:35 AM »
dude if you have your own law practice stop annoying us with your spam

Matt

S.J.

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2004, 09:58:37 AM »
Just offering to help.  If you don't need it, good for you.
T25 or bust

Highway

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2004, 12:52:15 PM »
Here's my LSAT advice: Don't take it. Save yourself $112, a bunch of stress, and the lunacy of this forum immediately after the test.

Trust me, there are more fun ways to spend a Saturday morning/afternoon. The test isn't exceptionally difficult, but it is mentally taxing. Not to mention that I have been typing everything for years, so picking up a pencil and writing on a topic for 20-25 minutes at the end left my hand feeling like I had my grandmother's rheumatoid arthritis.

I can't wait for the score - good or bad. I'm only taking one shot at this. If given the opportunity to retake the LSAT or have a root canal, you'll find me at the endodontist office.

Seriously, the test wasn't as nasty as the MCAT (and not nearly as expensive, from what I remember paying about a dozen years ago for the MCAT), but I'm getting too old for this.

Jeff

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2004, 06:44:57 PM »
Just offering to help.  If you don't need it, good for you.

s.j. need money!

S.J.

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2004, 12:25:16 PM »
Nah.  I donate all the proceeds to starving kids in Asia.   

Have you adopted a child yet?
T25 or bust

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2004, 03:08:08 PM »
Nah. I donate all the proceeds to starving kids in Asia.

Have you adopted a child yet?

julie just like to point out brazen self-promotion when appropriate.  julie would like to see s.j.'s alleged receipts, though.

GiveMeABreak

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2004, 05:26:42 PM »

Jesus S.J., www.PerfectLSAT.com is about the ugliest website I have ever seen. Somehow, I am a little skeptical about paying money to a bunch of people who can't put together a decent website with a viewable color coordination to advertise themselves.

I know what you're going to say "Oh I didn't design the website, my buddy did it in 3 minutes and I can't change it now because I don't have the password" or you might go ahead and claim "oh it's not me at all. Just promoting for a buddy", well, whatever it is, you should tell you "buddy" to fix the site if he wants any business. Maybe get some of those "brightest tutors in the business" on board, maybe they could help. Try a color that is a little easier on the eyes maybe? That could be a start. Maybe then people might actually think twice before closing the browser window and going to watch Judge Judy.

Besides, I also have a thing about not taking someone's advise from a Chilean777 aol email account. I don't know, something is missing there. Should I also contact your buddy at LSATMASTERYOUGOTIT@hotmail.com?

Thanks for offering your service, nobody wants it. Don't you have some students to tutor, oh LSAT fountain of knowledge?

Brad Michaels

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2004, 05:49:42 PM »
You gots something personal against him/her?

Jesus S.J., www.PerfectLSAT.com is about the ugliest website I have ever seen. Somehow, I am a little skeptical about paying money to a bunch of people who can't put together a decent website with a viewable color coordination to advertise themselves.

I know what you're going to say "Oh I didn't design the website, my buddy did it in 3 minutes and I can't change it now because I don't have the password" or you might go ahead and claim "oh it's not me at all. Just promoting for a buddy", well, whatever it is, you should tell you "buddy" to fix the site if he wants any business. Maybe get some of those "brightest tutors in the business" on board, maybe they could help. Try a color that is a little easier on the eyes maybe? That could be a start. Maybe then people might actually think twice before closing the browser window and going to watch Judge Judy.

Besides, I also have a thing about not taking someone's advise from a Chilean777 aol email account. I don't know, something is missing there. Should I also contact your buddy at LSATMASTERYOUGOTIT@hotmail.com?

Thanks for offering your service, nobody wants it. Don't you have some students to tutor, oh LSAT fountain of knowledge?