Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Withdraw  (Read 2323 times)

browneyes4u

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Withdraw
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2004, 10:30:14 PM »
everyone withdrawl from the schools that you know your not going to attend.  thank you

dont u think applicants applied to those schools because they thought they stood a chance of getting in? :-\

daynee

• Sr. Citizen
  • 2.84/162 University of Richmond 1L - FINALLY!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Withdraw
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2004, 10:48:26 PM »
everyone withdrawl from the schools that you know your not going to attend.  thank you

dont u think applicants applied to those schools because they thought they stood a chance of getting in? :-\

I don't think that's the point.  It's just frustrating to those of us in waitlist purgatory to know that people have been accepted to schools we desperately want to attend, but these people, for whatever reason, have decided against said school but are waiting until the last possible moment to withdraw.  To know that if these people called the school and said, "Thanks, but no thanks," they'd be opening a spot.  A spot that would then be given to someone on a waitlist.  A person who really wants to go to said school.  That person could be me.  Or you.

To everyone that's been accepted, my sincerest congratulations.  I completely respect that it's ultimately your decision to remain on all your lists...

(But please don't! :) )
If we do not find anything pleasant, at least we shall find something new.  ~ Voltaire, Candide