Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: How to choose schools  (Read 1284 times)

chooster99

• Sr. Citizen
  • 3.53 GPA UC Irvine/161 LSAT...headed for Loyola
    • AOL Instant Messenger - chooster99
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: How to choose schools
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2004, 01:25:06 PM »
DSONG: You have to get your confidence up!  Sure, your GPA is low, but your astronomical LSAT will get you at least into a top 30, if not top 20 school.  Make sure you apply to the notorious LSAT wh0res (USC, Fordham).  Even the biggest GPA wh0re (Boalt) will have to let you through to at least the second wave of rejections.  Sheit, I'd admit you into the Chooster99 School of Law in a heartbeat based on your wit alone!  ABA accreditation pending... :P

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2004, 01:55:14 PM »
DSONG: You have to get your confidence up!  Sure, your GPA is low, but your astronomical LSAT will get you at least into a top 30, if not top 20 school.  Make sure you apply to the notorious LSAT wh0res (USC, Fordham).  Even the biggest GPA wh0re (Boalt) will have to let you through to at least the second wave of rejections.  Sheit, I'd admit you into the Chooster99 School of Law in a heartbeat based on your wit alone!  ABA accreditation pending... :P

who knows...ive heard that chooster99 SOL is hard to get into.  my friend was just waitlisted there with better scores than me (albeit the PREFERRED waitlist). 
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

ttiwed

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2004, 02:00:36 PM »
chooster99,
you forgot to name the biggest lsat whore: boston university