Law School Discussion

LSAT Scores Over the Phone

timthegolfguy

• 3.29 / 174
    • View Profile
    • Email
LSAT Scores Over the Phone
« on: April 17, 2004, 10:40:07 AM »
I remember in high school you could call and get the results from AP Tests over the phone by paying $12. Can you do this for the LSAT, or do you have to wait until the mail comes? Also, how long does it take for the mail to come in - I'm taking the June test and I'm curious to know how long before I know my score.

zpops

• Going to NYU in the fall! 3.99/175
    • AOL Instant Messenger - zp0ps
    • View Profile
    • The Digital Rant
    • Email
Re: LSAT Scores Over the Phone
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2004, 10:46:16 AM »
When I took the test, the scores were emailed a week before the phone notifications.  I have no idea how much it varies from test to test, but you should check it so that you don't waste money.

Louder Than Bombs

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2004, 01:10:01 PM »
I remember in high school you could call and get the results from AP Tests over the phone by paying $12. Can you do this for the LSAT, or do you have to wait until the mail comes? Also, how long does it take for the mail to come in - I'm taking the June test and I'm curious to know how long before I know my score.

Not quite sure, and too lazy to check, but I think you can get your score approx. 3 weeks after the test by phone for a fee of $10. A week after that (i.e. about a month after the test) you will get your score in the mail. Good luck.

Chris

jas9999

• Actual Law Student
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2004, 12:40:33 PM »
they email for free. if you want phone, you have to pay. email is the quickest also. it was in my inbox a day before the 'reporting' date.