Law School Discussion

Loyola Law School (LA)

Re: Loyola Law School (LA)
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2004, 11:51:29 PM »
What kind of numbers do you guys think I should aim for to get into Loyola (aside from the listed averages given from last year etc)? I know they receive a lot of applications and unfortunately don't have an early decision program. Do you guys think I will be safe with a 3.2-3.4 LSAC and somewhere in between 155-160, or are they looking for something like a 3.6 and low 160's these days, generally speaking?

bhvexille

« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2004, 10:04:43 AM »
With a 3.4 and a 155 you have a 12% chance of getting into loyola, according to chiashu

http://www.chiashu.com/lsat.html
Chiashu Calculator

« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2004, 10:51:17 AM »
I feel like they give a lot of weight to additional factors including background, WE, etc.  So, if you are well rounded or have an interesting story, definitely play up on that.  :)

« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2004, 01:17:06 AM »
hey guys,

I was hoping some Loyola students could give me some advice.  I am applying to loyola this year and really want to go there.  It is my first choice school, and i would do anything to get in.  My LSAT ia a 156 and my Cum GPA is 3.41.  What do you think my chances are of getting in?  More importantly, what can i do to get in?  I would love to talk or write something to someone to express my extreme desire to go to school here.  Is there anything i can do?

thanks