Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Accepted at NYU  (Read 10981 times)

jessievb

• View Profile
    • LSN
Re: Accepted at NYU
« Reply #80 on: December 08, 2004, 12:41:51 PM »
i got my manila envelope today! went complete on 11/29. hopefully this little mississippi girl can handle nyc!

rkrx

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 08, 2004, 12:45:13 PM »
i got my manila envelope today! went complete on 11/29. hopefully this little mississippi girl can handle nyc!

Congrats!!  All these acceptances are starting to make me nervous (I went complete 10/21 and have heard nothing)

One Step Ahead

• LSD Obsessed
  • you say you want a revolution
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 08, 2004, 12:46:53 PM »
Congrats!!!

Lulu

« Reply #83 on: December 08, 2004, 12:49:52 PM »

Congrats!!  All these acceptances are starting to make me nervous (I went complete 10/21 and have heard nothing)

Congrats Jessie! I too went complete on 10/21 and have heard nothing... and it's my top choice, too  :(

rkrx

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 08, 2004, 01:05:55 PM »

Congrats Jessie! I too went complete on 10/21 and have heard nothing... and it's my top choice, too  :(

Well hopefully we both hear good news soon.  :)
My checking of my email and snail mail is developing into something reminiscent of OCD

Lulu

« Reply #85 on: December 08, 2004, 01:36:25 PM »
rk-
yes i'm very very bad. plus, my mail comes to campus- i never know when they're going to put it in my mailbox. somedays, i can check it in the morning on my way to class, during lunch, and again before walking back home for the day, and i'll have mail all three times. Other days, i have nothing at all, even though I  know it's the day my Economist comes. So yes, I typically check my mail obsessively multiple times a day. Am thinking of even having it forwarded home over Christmas...

Rufiooo

• Sr. Citizen
  • Play Ultimate
    • AOL Instant Messenger - xPunk313x
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 08, 2004, 04:51:48 PM »
 ;D I got the manilla envelope today too!  Yay!  ;D

Just so you know that they're still coming in the mail. (campus mail can be slow!)

Lulu

« Reply #87 on: December 08, 2004, 05:02:12 PM »
congrats rufiooo!!!!

i'm jealous...hopefully you're right and my campus mail is just slow...

mkagan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 08, 2004, 06:21:40 PM »
i am in as well...i was getting so nervous! i need to remember that my mail service is ridiculously slow!

on another note, anyone hear anything regarding scholarships? will that info come later?
I think pickles are cucumbers that sold out. They sold their soul to the devil, and the devil is dill...

ghostpirate

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 08, 2004, 06:47:43 PM »
Read the stuff in the manila envelope.  There are details regarding all the scholarships.