Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Accepted at NYU  (Read 10348 times)

buster

Re: Accepted at NYU
« Reply #100 on: December 09, 2004, 01:48:27 PM »
congratulations dolcejn!  :)

Rufiooo

• Sr. Citizen
  • Play Ultimate
    • AOL Instant Messenger - xPunk313x
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 09, 2004, 04:26:25 PM »
Hey, I'm so happy for everyone!  And seriously, if you haven't heard anything from NYU yet, you have no reason to worry!!!  This is only the first round of admits and there is a long, long way to go.  No need to worry :)

TDPookie1

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • the sugar cane is back!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PookieEsq2B
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #102 on: December 09, 2004, 06:12:37 PM »
I'm very confused about the admit weekends, since I don't have the letters here with me.  Can I find info about them on websites?

yup, ghostpirate was right about the admit students website in jan.

and yeah, i got the info about NYU/columbia dates from calguy, an LSDer who's a 1L at NYU and who is on a committee that organizes the student info days.

i'm just wondering whether columbia has the same options as NYU then (+/- a day).  NYU has 3 days.  one conflicts with boalt, so i def can't go.  another conflicts with USC, but i'll ditch USC if that's when columbia's is too.  but if columbia accepts me soonish and has an admit day on, say, march 3, then i'll be very happy.
i am officially the biggest nerd of LSD!  ::gleaming with pride, as i shine my yoda trophy::

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=TDPookie1

accepted at yale.  how the hell did i pull this one off?

Lulu

« Reply #103 on: December 09, 2004, 06:14:06 PM »
Thanks Rufioo!

I need to stay away from LSD- I  keep getting freaked out, especially about NYU since it's pretty much my first choice. Congrats everyone!