Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: What's up with all the ad hominem attacks on Matt  (Read 4473 times)

AmbitV

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
What's up with all the ad hominem attacks on Matt
« on: December 05, 2004, 09:47:25 PM »
don't you know it's a flaw in reasoning

Matthew_24_24

• Sr. Citizen
  • Sigh
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: What's up with all the ad hominem attacks on Matt
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2004, 09:48:50 PM »
I lied before

Therefore any questions regarding the Dec LSAT are lies too!  Maybe I didn't even write it! Muhahaha!

matt

dr_draino

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2004, 09:52:17 PM »
Those that registered before...say...yesterday know Matthew_24_24 well as he has a long history on this board.  I think t general assesment is:

1)  He's really good at the LSAT.  If you are wondering how to prepare for the LSAT or want to know the correct answer to a question, he's a good guy to ask.

2)  He's a complete nut-job/nutcase.  Probably not the most reliable person for advice with regard to picking a law school, picking a career, deciding on whether to cancel, deciding to retake, deciding who to date etc...

strouse

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2004, 09:57:02 PM »
He also repeatedly implies that any score under 160 is crap, which is conceited and rude.

HTH

Matthew_24_24

• Sr. Citizen
  • Sigh
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2004, 09:58:21 PM »
darn good! (telekinesis edit!)

Matt

dr_draino

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2004, 10:02:48 PM »
1)  He's really good at the LSAT.

Except for the 158.

Ya know what Slobe?  I finally figured out why he made all that crap up about the 158:  he was embarresed to have been beat fare and square by you so made up all this bull other stuff to distract from the fact that the creationist (or whatever you are...non-evolutionist) hit a 174 while he, the superior evolutionist could only muster a 168.

foxnewssucks

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2004, 10:03:43 PM »
Matt actually let me in on the truth.  He scored a 178 on the Oct. test, and while he was excited about his prospects at his *&^% Canada schools he found himself having nothing to talk about on LSD.  95% of his posts were about the LSAT and he needed to come up with a story about retaking in Dec. so he could keep up with the LSAT chat that he so needed in his life.  So Matt actually even signed up for the Dec. test in an effort to make the whole story more believable, but of course he was going to cancel this test from the start, the fact is that he bubbled in the 2 cancel circles on the test and never bubbled anything else in.. he devoted the 35 minutes memorizing as many questions as he could so that he could bring more to the table when the Dec. test discussion started. 

the REAL desi

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2004, 10:09:29 PM »

Matthew_24_24

• Sr. Citizen
  • Sigh
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2004, 10:13:55 PM »
Lobe!  Hugs, long time no chatter.

I hope someday i can visit you in court debating the merits of I.D. when I'm working for the ACLU. 

Matt

TheDecline

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2004, 10:22:58 PM »
Matt used to be a chronic liar as well as a raging a-hole.  With that said, I have no problems with him and wish him the best.