Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Funniest thing your SO has ever said.....  (Read 2463 times)

amarain

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Atlanta Private Investigator
Re: Funniest thing your SO has ever said.....
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2004, 09:26:33 AM »
Hehe, thanks buster.

At least he wasn't admitting to me that he was a devil worshipper.

Ack don't remind me about the LSAT  :-\

Just because he was not referring to devil worship in this instance does not rule out the possibility that he is secretly a devil worshipper.

Sharpen up, amarain, two months and change 'til the LSAT.  ;)

Relief...he's not secretly a devil worshipper after all.

buster

« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2004, 09:35:54 AM »
Yeah, you just go on thinking that he's not. You'll be singing a different tune when you find him...uh...[humorous devil worship reference].

At least he wasn't admitting to me that he was a devil worshipper.

strouse

« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2004, 09:40:12 AM »
Ok, last night, my SO out of the blue said "I know how to read pentagrams, did I ever tell you that?"

I said, "....ummm wow, no I definitely did not know that about you."

Turns out he was trying to say that he can read music. In Italian "pentagramma" means the staff on a sheet of music.  :D  :D :D Relief...he's not secretly a devil worshipper after all.

You're reasoning for ruling out devil worship is flawed.  If you can find it, you will be that much more prepared for the LSAT.  ;)

HTH

Wassup Buster?  Cold in Philly today, eh?

A.J

« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2004, 09:41:24 AM »
Ack don't remind me about the LSAT  :-\

Ah yes, get thee too the LSAT board.  Well, at least as soon as the newbie infestation ends.

Meanwhile I shall need to see a priest.

operatke

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2004, 09:49:49 AM »
My ex SO used to tell me everytime we had a fight, "OMG, you sound like a lawyer!" I think that was because I would use logic and reasoning and she did not know quite how to handle that...one of the main reasons why she is an EX SO. 

buster

« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2004, 09:52:48 AM »
Eh, not so bad. (You live north of the city, though, right? Doylestown-ish? Just guessing.) It would be worse if not for the atmosphere being warmed by the collective hot air coming out of the mouths of Eagles fans (of which I am marginally one).

newy

• Sr. Citizen
  • HLS 2008
    • View Profile
    • newy@lsn
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2004, 09:55:47 AM »
Once my bf asked if the Chicken of the Sea he was eating was chicken or tuna.  What a ditz!!!

Oh wait...

amarain

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Atlanta Private Investigator
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2004, 09:59:59 AM »
I used to say this to my ex (who, incidentally, I believe is actually now a lawyer). It wasn't because he used logic and reasoning, but rather because he would twist the truth to make it fit what he wanted. It was never an out-and-out lie, but it wasn't honest either.

Also, a good reason why he's the ex, that manipulative [                  ]

My ex SO used to tell me everytime we had a fight, "OMG, you sound like a lawyer!" I think that was because I would use logic and reasoning and she did not know quite how to handle that...one of the main reasons why she is an EX SO. 

strouse

« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2004, 10:01:39 AM »
Eh, not so bad. (You live north of the city, though, right? Doylestown-ish? Just guessing.) It would be worse if not for the atmosphere being warmed by the collective hot air coming out of the mouths of Eagles fans (of which I am marginally one).

Not quite that north, but in Bucks County.  Ah, the Eagles.  People can stop calling them frauds now.  I am an Eagles fan,and not marginally! 

BTW- Eagles fans can be total idiots  ;)

buster

« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2004, 10:04:48 AM »
I have been on the receiving end of such complaints. I am not, however, an ex of the complainer; I am her husband.  :o

Just to clarify, I intended no offense to Eagles fans, I just wanted to work in a today-in-Philly reference.

Unbelievable game, though. I hadn't been so impressed the last couple of weeks, but yesterday was amazing.

Where in Bucks?

Not quite that north, but in Bucks County. Ah, the Eagles. People can stop calling them frauds now. I am an Eagles fan,and not marginally!

BTW- Eagles fans can be total idiots ;)