Law School Discussion

After getting all my letters and being 100% decided...

After getting all my letters and being 100% decided...
« on: April 16, 2004, 10:08:20 AM »
i read this board and i feel so bad for all of you still stressing, don't worry it's ALMOST over i PROMISE :)  go out and have a drink or 2 or 5 or 20 lol

dsong02

• small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
Re: After getting all my letters and being 100% decided...
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2004, 10:26:34 AM »
congrats on crossing over.

so where ya goin?

kevinc

• GPA: 3.69, LSAT:165
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2004, 01:25:57 PM »
i got my last letter yesterday...so i'm finally done with the entire law school application process..

it was long and arduous, but it's finally mother freakin' over!

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2004, 02:57:16 PM »
newyork law, they gave me the best offer.  now brooklyn is emailing me telling me that they are considering me for FT (i was put into part time and called them and complained) but at this point, i don't really care.  for what i want to do, and what i was offered, i'm happy to take NY Law :)

what about you?

dsong02

• small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2004, 03:06:58 PM »
newyork law, they gave me the best offer.  now brooklyn is emailing me telling me that they are considering me for FT (i was put into part time and called them and complained) but at this point, i don't really care.  for what i want to do, and what i was offered, i'm happy to take NY Law :)

what about you?

sounds great.  i havent applied yet.  applying this fall for next year...

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2004, 11:49:03 PM »
i read this board and i feel so bad for all of you still stressing, don't worry it's ALMOST over i PROMISE :)  go out and have a drink or 2 or 5 or 20 lol

haha, yeah, definitely feels weird looking at all these posts about not receiving any decisions yet (mostly because ppl are applying in february/march) and knowing that a month ago we were the same way. ;)

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2004, 09:34:19 AM »
i still have friends sweating it out, it SUCKS! glad to know its finally over

now i get to find an apartment YESSSSSSSS

jbshane

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2004, 10:30:16 AM »
unfortunately, all of my apps were complete by mid-december, and i still haven't heard from 3 schools.

it seems like most of the people i encounter on this board that haven't heard are waiting on cali schools (i.e. ucla, usc, hastings or davis).

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2004, 09:16:29 PM »
unfortunately, all of my apps were complete by mid-december, and i still haven't heard from 3 schools.

it seems like most of the people i encounter on this board that haven't heard are waiting on cali schools (i.e. ucla, usc, hastings or davis).

Actually, I haven't heard from USC either but given that they were a reach for me in the first place, I'm subscribing to the theory that USC isn't bothering to send out most of their rejects until the end.