Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: If you TOUR a school does it go in your file??  (Read 783 times)

annchris

• View Profile
If you TOUR a school does it go in your file??
« on: April 16, 2004, 11:11:57 AM »
I was wondering your thoughts on this.  I have taken tours at UF and Stetson and sat in on a class at Stetson as well.  I was wondering if you thought it would help my chances of admission at these schools?  Do they somehow note this on your application or file?

I did send a nice follow up email to Stetson to thank them.  I'm working on UF's now since I just got back yesterday.

scolomon

Re: If you TOUR a school does it go in your file??
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2004, 02:54:29 PM »
whether it does or not, if you are that concerned about the school knowing you are interested in them, go to the admissions office after your tour and tell them how much you enjoyed it and think of dumb questions to ask (assuming you dont have legitimate questions) Introduce yourself, present yourself well and they will take note if you impress them

annchris

• View Profile
Re: If you TOUR a school does it go in your file??
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2004, 04:57:56 PM »
Thanks for your advice.  I've already had tours at both Stetson and UF and those are the only schools (other than an in-town crappy safety school) that I am considering.  I am going to send a follow-up email to UF, similar to the one I sent for Stetson, and hope that might find its way in to my file.  I doubt it though, they must get a ton of them. 

???