Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: UPenn/Cornell  (Read 688 times)

NontradMike

• View Profile
UPenn/Cornell
« on: December 04, 2004, 10:55:39 PM »
Anyone had the cajones to call and ask when decisions will start leaking out?

I just yesterday got an email from Cornell telling me that my app was complete.  I emailed to ask why I got confirmation so late - thinking maybe there was a problem w/LSAC.  Evidently there was a glitch in their notification system and 600 other people got the same email.  I also asked them about their automated web status check page that still isn't working.  They didn't answer that question...  So, hmmm...

I'm dyin here.  I applied there, UPenn and Harvard.  3.5/170 36 y/o non trad.  Sittin on pins and needles.  I wanna know, dammit!
3.13/170 Non-trad (36 y/o), good luck to all (but please don't take my space)
http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?cycle=0405&user=anyhoo

AMB22

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: UPenn/Cornell
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2004, 10:58:17 PM »
Best estimate is when each school sent out decisions last year. You can get that off lawschoolnumbers.com. If I remember correctly its about two weeks from now when you can expect to hear.

WitterUin4

• Sr. Citizen
  • How I thought of ad comms
    • View Profile
    • My blog
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2004, 11:08:08 PM »
I'm dyin here.  I applied there, UPenn and Harvard.  3.5/170 36 y/o non trad.  Sittin on pins and needles.  I wanna know, dammit!
I don't think you've got anything to worry about. Your numbers are good, well within Cornell's range-- don't know about Penn and Harvard because I haven't applied there, but I'm assuming you're good there, too.
I'm at 1L at CU Boulder

NontradMike

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2004, 12:50:08 AM »
Thanks AMB22 - that was a great idea.  It feels better just to have an idea of what to expect, ya know?  And you were right - I'll start looking in a coupla weeks...
3.13/170 Non-trad (36 y/o), good luck to all (but please don't take my space)
http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?cycle=0405&user=anyhoo