Law School Discussion

LSAT prep club

M2

Re: LSAT prep club
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2004, 09:12:36 PM »
that sounds good to me...that way most of us will have not taken those tests (at least nto all of them)

MindTheGap76

• UChicago Alum ('08)
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2004, 09:12:53 PM »
We can do it with whatever way is convenient; the main thing is we need to figure out how we're going to organize this.  I would recommend just posting a thread for each test, something like:  "LSAT Prep Club - Test [number] - [deadline date to take test]"

We can then go into the thread on the date specified, report our scores, and ask for/give help on any question we didn't understand.  I'm not sure where everyone else is, but tonight I'm going to take PrepTest 25, the June 1998 LSAT.  I have scores for all the earlier tests, and would have no problem sharing those and/or giving help.  I don't think it really matters what number we start at, as long as we set a schedule to get through all the tests prior to June 14.

« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2004, 06:38:49 AM »

sounds like a plan

nathanielmark

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2004, 07:09:35 AM »
Sounds perfect.  i have some of my scores from the older tests, but not all. i stopped scoring myself because it was just stressing me out.  but yes, i have done most of the older tests to and would be happy to answer questions.

We can do it with whatever way is convenient; the main thing is we need to figure out how we're going to organize this.  I would recommend just posting a thread for each test, something like:  "LSAT Prep Club - Test [number] - [deadline date to take test]"

We can then go into the thread on the date specified, report our scores, and ask for/give help on any question we didn't understand.  I'm not sure where everyone else is, but tonight I'm going to take PrepTest 25, the June 1998 LSAT.  I have scores for all the earlier tests, and would have no problem sharing those and/or giving help.  I don't think it really matters what number we start at, as long as we set a schedule to get through all the tests prior to June 14.

« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2004, 11:30:14 AM »
That sounds good to me, and I am anxiously awaiting the new LSATs...look like the first of May, huh

nathanielmark

« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2004, 03:53:01 PM »
Make sure you guys buy the most recent tests #39-42, which will not be included in the Next 10 LSATs.  I would say we should start on these before the "next 10" is released, but think we will benefit more if we save these as the final 4 tests, since they are the most recent.

« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2004, 08:17:16 PM »

I bought tests 20-current ( I believe its test #42).  When are you looking to start working on a test?

M2

« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2004, 09:57:25 PM »
Anyone know where those can be bought besides from LSAC?

Amazon is out of stock and so is my local borders... LSAC takes so long for delivery sometimes.

nathanielmark

« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2004, 06:56:53 AM »
LSAC shipped my stuff right away.  id give it a shot.

im willing to start working on the most recent tests whenever anyeone else wants to.

jgruber

« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2004, 11:47:49 AM »
Laaaa, laaaaaa.  Oops.  I thought this was the LSAT Glee Club.