Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Cancelling see you all in June  (Read 231 times)

F650GS

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Cancelling see you all in June
« on: December 04, 2004, 07:41:25 PM »
Ok i've been getting in the mid 160's on practice tests.

I don't anticipate getting higher then 155 on this test.

Not necessarily because it was difficult....the AR section was on the easy side...

LR seemed a bit different but definately managable.

I royally screwed up the RC section the one that was not experimental.

It was my first section and I was tired as hell, got up at 5 to make it to the test center and our test started at about 9.

This unfortunately doesnt fit with my head which starts working well at about 10.

I didn't start really flowing until the 3rd section which was RC for me and unfortunately experimental.

Kicked a** on the 4th section LR with maybe 1x and the games section with maybe 4x.

This test is annoying and I wouldn't recommend just going in there with the thought process similar to mine which was "I'm Johnny Genius I'll ace this test with little to no preparation"

See you in June.

Getting Drunk and going back to work on Monday.

strouse

Re: Cancelling see you all in June
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2004, 07:44:08 PM »
This test is annoying and I wouldn't recommend just going in there with the thought process similar to mine which was "I'm Johnny Genius I'll ace this test with little to no preparation"

Who Would?

better luck next time. :-\

F650GS

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Cancelling see you all in June
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2004, 08:00:14 PM »
I did...i'm 28 have business and what not to attend to.

Again I think I realistically got in the mid 150's which isnt good enough for me.

Now I know the exact requirements of this "test" which include not getting up at 5, focusing on one thing "LSAT questions" for 5 hours and put in alot of studying hours in simulated conditions, conditions predominately including sitting and taking a test for 5 hours with only a 10 minute break....i will get a 160..thats all I care for.