Law School Discussion

Asian Chat: Brought to you by the pasty Phanatic

DanielN

  • ****
  • 387
  • who the hell is this? ... seriously!
    • View Profile
Re: LSAT Asian Conspiracy
« Reply #90 on: December 05, 2004, 12:17:03 PM »
this thread went way down hill after i left :P

debstar

Re: LSAT Asian Conspiracy
« Reply #91 on: December 05, 2004, 02:48:26 PM »
Wearing A wifebeater with Tattoos.  You don't see a lot of Asians with tatoos.  Why is that?  I am just a pasty who is curious. ;)

I'm an Asian and I have a tattoo. HTH.

strouse

Re: LSAT Asian Conspiracy
« Reply #92 on: December 05, 2004, 06:05:01 PM »
Debstar-
Knowing that makes me like you even more now! (in a non sekshul way of course) :-*

Phanatic

strouse

Re: LSAT Asian Conspiracy
« Reply #93 on: December 05, 2004, 06:08:29 PM »
this thread went way down hill after i left :P

Is that even possible?  I started it to provide a little comic relief for all the uptight Dec. LSAT takers (especially the idiots who kept trying to muzzle you all from talking about the LSAT).  Never seemed to have any substance to it to begin with.

NYKnicks

Re: LSAT Asian Conspiracy
« Reply #94 on: December 05, 2004, 08:49:04 PM »
My stick on barbwire tatoo just fell off today.

debstar

Re: LSAT Asian Conspiracy
« Reply #95 on: December 05, 2004, 09:12:18 PM »
Debstar-
Knowing that makes me like you even more now! (in a non sekshul way of course) :-*

Phanatic

Phanatic-

Knowing that a bad decision that I made when I was 17 would help me get more LSD love today... I can now die a happy woman.

Debstar

the REAL desi

Re: LSAT Asian Conspiracy
« Reply #96 on: December 05, 2004, 09:43:34 PM »
umm, when I come to the area in March, debstar you better party with me!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

debstar

Re: LSAT Asian Conspiracy
« Reply #97 on: December 05, 2004, 09:53:30 PM »
Yes, an LSD party is definitely in order if you're in town.  ;)

Koga

  • ****
  • 1526
  • K 231, Bitches.
    • View Profile
Re: LSAT Asian Conspiracy
« Reply #98 on: December 05, 2004, 10:41:12 PM »
90 percent of the rest of the country? What is the other 10 percent that is not part of the "rest"? If you mean the rest of the country apart from me than a better estimate would be 99.9999999... percent. Anyways if you think that 90 percent of the country prefers DESI girls than you also have to mean that approximately 80 percent of women are "lesbians with an affinity for Indian girls". The male population of the U.S. is around 50 not 90. You just got pounded.

I love it when morons make total asses of themselves. 

I said that 90% percent of the country would prefer a Desi or Asian girl.  Prefer is not a synonym for 'wants to @#!*'.  It is very possible for a woman or man to 'prefer' the company of a particular woman without wanting to @#!* her.

The other 10% of the population is comprised of racist tools like you.

HTH

debstar

Re: LSAT Asian Conspiracy
« Reply #99 on: December 05, 2004, 10:44:04 PM »
It is very possible for a woman or man to 'prefer' the company of a particular woman without wanting to @#!* her.

Wow. This is news to me.  Thanks for the info.