Law School Discussion

Asian Chat: Brought to you by the pasty Phanatic

DanielN

• who the hell is this? ... seriously!
    • View Profile
Re: LSAT Asian Conspiracy
« Reply #70 on: December 05, 2004, 12:35:01 AM »
lol :D H1B visa refers to a special type of immigration visa that alot of indians jump off the boat with...

you don't have an uberjapped up gf? damn. you should come down to atlanta. my law school is swimming in them

thanks for clearing that up.

well the answer would be no. don't you know indian people dont bath ;)

Koga

• K 231, Bitches.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 05, 2004, 01:01:44 AM »
How about for a PhD in math

An Asian would need a 4.0 UG GPA, and a minimum of 3 Masters degrees with what else, but a 4.0 GPA. Oh and they have to be at least 5'4 too.

Yeah, but I bet that a 6'1 Asian like Cho could get in with a 2.4.

lol :D H1B visa refers to a special type of immigration visa that alot of indians jump off the boat with...

I also laughed at this.

« Reply #72 on: December 05, 2004, 01:35:28 AM »
Not to sound too tribal but I would prefer a JAP over a hairy Indian or an Asian girl with a subpar body. Asians and Indians constituted 50 percent of my undergraduate student body so don't tell me the sample is unrepresentative.

Koga

• K 231, Bitches.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 05, 2004, 01:45:28 AM »
Not to sound too tribal but I would prefer a JAP over a hairy Indian or an Asian girl with a subpar body. Asians and Indians constituted 50 percent of my undergraduate student body so don't tell me the sample is unrepresentative.

Yes, you do sound too tribal.  90% of the rest of this country would prefer a Desi or Asian girl over a JAP.

HTH

« Reply #74 on: December 05, 2004, 08:41:07 AM »
While on the topic of Asians I'd like to say three things

1)  They are definitely going to take over the world someday (and are currently in the process)

2)  I really really really REALLY want to hook up with a hot asian chick  :-*

3)  I've found that a funny asian is, on average, WAY funnier than your normal funny person

NYKnicks

« Reply #75 on: December 05, 2004, 09:45:38 AM »

Hairy Indians and Asian girls with subpar bodies ARE underrepresented. And so are Asian guys who are short and parade about in wifebeaters.

Oh and it did sound tribal.

HTH.

strouse

« Reply #76 on: December 05, 2004, 09:47:22 AM »
Wearing A wifebeater with Tattoos.  You don't see a lot of Asians with tatoos.  Why is that?  I am just a pasty who is curious. ;)

NYKnicks

« Reply #77 on: December 05, 2004, 09:49:00 AM »
Wearing A wifebeater with Tattoos.  You don't see a lot of Asians with tatoos.  Why is that?  I am just a pasty who is curious. ;)

They do have tatoos it is just that they are so scrawny that the wifebeater covers up the areas where they have tatoos.

strouse

« Reply #78 on: December 05, 2004, 09:50:57 AM »
  :D LMFAO.  This thread cracks me up.   

strouse

« Reply #79 on: December 05, 2004, 09:52:34 AM »
It's so nice to have a forum where we can come and learn more about one another's culture.  I am teary eyed  :)  BTW, white people are the devil.

HTH