Law School Discussion

Asian Chat: Brought to you by the pasty Phanatic

Re: LSAT Asian Conspiracy
« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2004, 09:20:23 PM »
Again, I'm not really offended.  I'm just trying to point out inconsistencies.  And regarding my analogy - SARs refers to the Asian mainland.  AIDS refers to the African mainland.  And AIDS isn't rampant just in South Africa.  It's a huge problem in all of Sub-Saharan Africa, from Uganda to Kenya to etc..., which includes much of the continent.

DanielN

• who the hell is this? ... seriously!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2004, 10:51:35 PM »
Again, I'm not really offended. I'm just trying to point out inconsistencies. And regarding my analogy - SARs refers to the Asian mainland. AIDS refers to the African mainland. And AIDS isn't rampant just in South Africa. It's a huge problem in all of Sub-Saharan Africa, from Uganda to Kenya to etc..., which includes much of the continent.

dude i think your racist against Asians because aids is also very prevalent in Thailand and you won't even acknowledge it...

man what a bigot ;)

Koga

• K 231, Bitches.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2004, 11:03:48 PM »
Again, I'm not really offended.  I'm just trying to point out inconsistencies.  And regarding my analogy - SARs refers to the Asian mainland.  AIDS refers to the African mainland.  And AIDS isn't rampant just in South Africa.  It's a huge problem in all of Sub-Saharan Africa, from Uganda to Kenya to etc..., which includes much of the continent.

Yeah, but South Africa(or at least it's government) takes the AIDS epidemic personally.  IN other African countries, it's viewed as a problem, not an insult.

bhvexille

« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2004, 11:19:32 PM »
I met this really hot asian girl while I was waiting in line for the lsat today at pace law school.. her name was Rena..

We talked again during the break (she was in a different room but our breaks happened to be at the same time) and we were planning on seeing eachother again after the test, so I delayed asking her for her number.... but our test ran late because of our proctor, and I guess she assumed I ditched her, because by the time I got out, she was gone! :(

DanielN

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2004, 11:20:27 PM »
well you know how those asians are

Koga

• K 231, Bitches.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2004, 11:25:04 PM »
I met this really hot asian girl while I was waiting in line for the lsat today at pace law school.. her name was Rena..

We talked again during the break (she was in a different room but our breaks happened to be at the same time) and we were planning on seeing eachother again after the test, so I delayed asking her for her number.... but our test ran late because of our proctor, and I guess she assumed I ditched her, because by the time I got out, she was gone! :(

You're lucky. She probably had AIDS.

DanielN

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 04, 2004, 11:59:32 PM »
well was she from bangcock?

(thats not really how you spell it is it?)

bhvexille

« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2004, 12:01:49 AM »
Didn't ask, she looked korean, but she's at least 2nd generation american, she has no accent what-so-ever..

Oh, listen to me :/

NYKnicks

« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2004, 12:02:08 AM »
well was she from bangcock?

(thats not really how you spell it is it?)

No, but they should really change it to that. It fits what the city is about.

NYKnicks

« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2004, 12:03:00 AM »
Didn't ask, she looked korean, but she's at least 2nd generation american, she has no accent what-so-ever..

Oh, listen to me :/

Her eye surgery might have suddenly morphed her face into something else so you did not recognize her after the test.