Law School Discussion

Asian Chat: Brought to you by the pasty Phanatic

Koga

• K 231, Bitches.
    • View Profile
Re: LSAT Asian Conspiracy
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2004, 06:16:00 PM »
No there are no advantages to being Asian except for the fact that William Hung is our national hero.

But what an advantage that is.....

Those damn Chinese.?:-X

Having no companies that make cars is better than having a few crappy ones.??:)

Hey now.. at least we eat dogs and not cats like you guys.

And how is that better?

Well which would you rather eat, if you had to eat one?

Cats.  What else are they good for?

NYKnicks

« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2004, 06:18:14 PM »
William Hung is a tool, he went to the best Civil Engineering program in the company to be some crap singer of Ricky MArtin songs?

Cats over dogs anyday.

debstar

« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2004, 06:21:35 PM »
But cats have no meat on them.   *hurl*  :-X  (can't believe I'm even "going there")

bluetooth

« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2004, 07:19:20 PM »
Asians are going to take over a world shattered by whiteys.

« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2004, 07:23:02 PM »
Not that I'm really offended, but I guess one of my many, many quality character traits is to play devil's advocate and make an ass of myself.

It's a little transparent how duplicitous minority dealings are in America when attitudes that wouldn't dare be expressed about one ethnic group can be expressed and are accepted about another group simply because of their perceived relative success.

Can I make a disparaging comment about Blacks: "AIDS, that's all I have to say"?  No.  Do I think I should be able to?  That's a different story, of course.  I'm just saying that it's completely bogus that Asians put up with darn.

Unnecessary PC police moving on now - continue your conversation.

strouse

« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2004, 07:49:59 PM »
Not that I'm really offended, but I guess one of my many, many quality character traits is to play devil's advocate and make an ass of myself.

It's a little transparent how duplicitous minority dealings are in America when attitudes that wouldn't dare be expressed about one ethnic group can be expressed and are accepted about another group simply because of their perceived relative success.

Can I make a disparaging comment about Blacks: "AIDS, that's all I have to say"?  No.  Do I think I should be able to?  That's a different story, of course.  I'm just saying that it's completely bogus that Asians put up with darn.

Unnecessary PC police moving on now - continue your conversation.

Uh, are you serious?

1.  The point of this thread was to make fun of some people's paranoia of the Asian continent having some advantage to test information.

2.  The off topic discussion that ensued was brought about by what I believe are posters of asian descent, and probably in a lighthearted attempt to mock the fact that we are, as a nation, very pc. 

3.  Your analogy about African Americans makes no sense.

HTH

Koga

• K 231, Bitches.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2004, 07:50:59 PM »
William Hung is a tool, he went to the best Civil Engineering program in the company to be some darn singer of Ricky MArtin songs?

William Hung is part of a Euro-Trash conspiracy to undermine the Asian conspiracies.

Cats over dogs anyday.

We should host the First Annual LSD Cat BBQ.

Can I make a disparaging comment about Blacks: "AIDS, that's all I have to say"? No.

That really only works in South Africa. It's extra effective if you casually mention that the country was much less chaotic under Apartheit.

I think the example you meant to use is "You got any crack?"
HTH

strouse

« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2004, 07:53:59 PM »
William Hung is a tool, he went to the best Civil Engineering program in the company to be some darn singer of Ricky MArtin songs?

William Hung is part of a Euro-Trash conspiracy to undermine the Asian conspiracies.

Cats over dogs anyday.

We should host the First Annual LSD Cat BBQ.

Can I make a disparaging comment about Blacks: "AIDS, that's all I have to say"? No.

That really only works in South Africa.
I think the example you meant to use is "You got any crack?"
HTH

Talking about cats like that is disparaging and I am offended  ;)

BTW- cats fit better on a skewer and in a crockpot than dogs.

HTH

Koga

• K 231, Bitches.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2004, 07:56:20 PM »

BTW- cats fit better on a skewer and in a crockpot than dogs.

Excellent point.  You are invited to the Cat BBQ.

strouse

« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2004, 07:58:04 PM »
I'll bring the hoison barbeque sauce (changed so as to not affend  ;))