Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

Do you think Kwame should have lost due to Omorosa?

yes-he should have fired her
 16 (59.3%)
yes- he was not good enough anyway
 4 (14.8%)
No-omarosa betrayed him on purpose
 2 (7.4%)
no- he was clearly much better
 1 (3.7%)
who cares?
 4 (14.8%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: A bit off topic- The apprentice  (Read 1726 times)

dta

Re: A bit off topic- The apprentice
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2004, 01:55:15 AM »
Anyone who has ever had to work with a doofus incompetent idiot and has wondered why the manager who manages both yourself and the incompetent doofus does not fire, or at least reprimand, the doofus - any such person deeply understands why Bill was hired over Kwame. I think Kwame is great, but he's got to develop some backbone and know when to let go of the "i trust you and support you" attitude to underlings and know when to say "you're fired!".

I wish Omarosa all the misery and heartache the world can concentrate on a single individual.

Lawschool2005

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2004, 08:45:27 AM »
I think Kwame killed himself. He obviously knew that Omarosa was doing a bad job. I totally agree that he should have acted more like a manager and let Omorosa know, that look don't keep doing the *&^% you are doing. I think he didn't want to be mean to her on the show because she is black as well and didn't want to have to put another black person in that bad lime light. Only one theory I can think of as to why he didn't curse that B***H out.
  I'm not being racist either, as i'm black. I think that as a black person he knows that black people are portayed negatively in the media most of the time and so he tried to be nice to her but she screwed himover. He was competent but he wasn't firm enough for a manager. I don't know if that is his style or because of Omorosa but oh well.
  Omorosa is a royal ass and she makes me sick. She was all about herself, did you see her acting the fool with Jessica Simpson. I have absolutely no respect for her at all!!

jrmadtown

• 3.31/164
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2004, 09:01:52 AM »
I told people at work he should have fired her last week and everyone said "that wasn't in the rules."  I still would have done it, made a scene, and removed her from all duties as soon as the first significant lie came to light.  She was either being an incompentant female dog or was playing a role Trump assigned her.  Either way, Kwame needed to take action instead of ignoring the problem.  Especially with such a short time frame for either success or failure. 

Trump has said again and again on the show that he puts tough combative personalities together because the competition between them provides results or shows you who to get rid of.  Kwame failed this test by leaving her in charge when it was obvious she hurting his team.
Go Bush!  (8

ebrumm

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2004, 09:50:41 AM »
What about on Wed. night when Trump asked Bill about his academic credentials - and he said "Hey I graduated cum laude from Loyola - I could have gone to ANY business or law school if I wanted too".....

When those words came out of his mouth I was like YEAH RIGHT! He was just way to cocky for me - I really liked Kwame (well, up until he started talking about how he left his wife and wanted to chase skirts. Scum Ball...)

melissa2781

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2004, 10:52:46 AM »
I hope that Omarosa lying on national tv helped prove Erika's argument that she didnt say the things that Omarosa is accusing her of.  Erika was on Howard Stern the other day and took a lie detector test and passed w/ flying colors.  I hope Erika slaps the female dog with a slander suit.

File now Erika and wait just three years, I'll come to your rescue!
**The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams ~ Eleanor Roosevelt**

jas9999

• Sr. Citizen
  • Actual Law Student
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2004, 12:10:45 PM »
Clearly, Kwame screwed himself by not being aggressive enough. As soon as Omarosa 'lost' Jessica Simpson, I would have told her that her work there was finished.

If I were hiring, though, I would hire Kwame. Bill just seems too slick. He's obviously a good entrepreneur, but I wouldn't trust his as far as I could throw him. I'd be surprised if Trump keeps him on past the 1 year contract.

But Omarosa is a 'political consultant' which means that her lying on TV is an asset. I'm sure she's getting flooded with offers from campaigns right now...

Victor

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2004, 12:15:47 PM »
Clearly, Kwame screwed himself by not being aggressive enough. As soon as Omarosa 'lost' Jessica Simpson, I would have told her that her work there was finished.

If I were hiring, though, I would hire Kwame. Bill just seems too slick. He's obviously a good entrepreneur, but I wouldn't trust his as far as I could throw him. I'd be surprised if Trump keeps him on past the 1 year contract.

But Omarosa is a 'political consultant' which means that her lying on TV is an asset. I'm sure she's getting flooded with offers from campaigns right now...

Hahaha . .  . true