Law School Discussion

LR sections

jmr47

Re: LR section
« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2004, 03:08:03 PM »
the one about the paper mill waste?

what about the thing about fossils found in a lake bottom? or 95% of fossils are marine fossils? or am i suddenly remembering some old practice test?

bhvexille

« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2004, 03:08:10 PM »
One was about the company in the river and that it might be affecting the fins of some blueray fish or something

The other was a principle question about how if you hire someone to do something for you, THEY"RE the ones who are responsible for anything that goes wrong.. the answer was about parents & their kids

bhvexille

« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2004, 03:08:52 PM »
the one about the paper mill waste?

what about the thing about fossils found in a lake bottom? or 95% of fossils are marine fossils? or am i suddenly remembering some old practice test?

That one about the fossils was a resolve/explain.. the answer was that they're better preserved under water

« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2004, 03:16:48 PM »
yeah paper mill waste - i got it down to 2 and because of time pressure i chose the answer I didnt understand because the other one looked like a sucker choice. Maybe C?

tjordan90

• 3.44 / 164
    • AOL Instant Messenger - tjordan90
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2004, 03:17:53 PM »
Did anybody get an LR which compared a car to something else.  I think it might have been a weaken question.  Two of the 5 choices talked about the car and 3 talked about other stuff from the stimulus.  Might have been experimental.  Man, I can't remember *&^%.

« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2004, 03:18:38 PM »
the blueray fish was an except question - I think a discrepancy one. I cant remember the answers though - maybe D? something like D or E

tjordan90

• 3.44 / 164
    • AOL Instant Messenger - tjordan90
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #46 on: December 04, 2004, 03:20:09 PM »
the blueray fish was an except question - I think a discrepancy one. I cant remember the answers though - maybe D? something like D or E

Amazingly, I think I remember putting B on that question.  I can't remember anything about the responses, but I just remember that I spent a lof of time and I crossed out C and D to begin with.

Edit: And it was a question like "Answering which of the following question would explain this phenonomenon, EXCEPT?"

bhvexille

« Reply #47 on: December 04, 2004, 03:21:51 PM »
For some reason the answer choice about blueray fish that sticks out in my mind (but I can't remember if I chose it) was that they didn't account for problems that could be caused by the hormones that are caused by the chemical

jmr47

« Reply #48 on: December 04, 2004, 03:22:38 PM »
Did anybody get an LR which compared a car to something else.  I think it might have been a weaken question.  Two of the 5 choices talked about the car and 3 talked about other stuff from the stimulus.  Might have been experimental.  Man, I can't remember sh*t.

the lawnmower question?

gentoo

• Are you talkin' to me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 04, 2004, 03:22:48 PM »
First LR was harder for me, 2nd LR was much easier. I had my first LR immediately following my first RC, so I was already pooped from reading, I think thats what contributed the most to my lower score.