Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Accepted...U. of Tennessee  (Read 1618 times)

TLFKARG

Re: Accepted...U. of Tennessee
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2004, 08:51:31 PM »
Congratulations!  UT is a great school.  Several of my friends from undergrad stayed at UT for law and they seem to like it quite a bit.  Hell, I miss UT like crazy! 

If you are from out of town and are looking for off-campus housing, PM me, as I know a couple places that are quite nice, close to campus and VERY inexpensive.  Don't let anyone convince you to live in Knoxville Place.  While the facilities are quite impressive, it is RIDICULOUSLY expensive for the Knoxville housing market and, frankly, if you are willing to spend that much, there are a couple of executive/luxury apaprtment complexes around that give more bang for that buck.

You will have a great 3 years in Knoxville if you decide to attend.  It's a great little town and I will always have a soft spot in my heart for it!

Congrats again and PM me if you have any questions!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLS!

helmut113

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2004, 11:25:18 PM »
Thanks for the info.  I've got some serious deliberation in front of me, as I'm currently weighing UT against LSU, who promised me at least a half-tuition scholarship.  It's great that I'm two for two so far!

mfitz

• Sr. Citizen
  • 3.72/158
    • AOL Instant Messenger - MEFter0913
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2004, 11:19:54 PM »
Congrats!  I'm so jealous.
Accepts: Akron, Washburn, Hamline, Valpo, Mercer, Baylor (Sum), Arkansas, Ohio Northern, Tennessee,  Ave Maria, U of St. Thomas, St. Louis, S Carolina, Hofstra, U Florida.
Rejects: George Mason, UGA (blah).

I'm going to Tennessee!!!!!!