Law School Discussion

Sketchiest thing you've ever done

DOWNY

Re: Sketchiest thing you've ever done
« Reply #110 on: December 09, 2004, 10:50:48 PM »
My name is DOWNY. I think I will most likely become an alcoholic, if I am not one already. I suffer from insomnia. I am addicted to caffeine. No, not coffee- I mean cafeine pills. This is a step in the right direction- I used to be addicted to cocaine. I am also recovering from a high proclivity to smoke marijuana and use hallucinogens. Sometimes if I look at a geometric pattern (such as tiles, or a carpet) I have flashbacks of trips. Also, I am an a-hole, but I don't intend to recover.

Gummo

« Reply #111 on: December 09, 2004, 11:00:33 PM »
My name is DOWNY. I think I will most likely become an alcoholic, if I am not one already. I suffer from insomnia. I am addicted to caffeine. No, not coffee- I mean cafeine pills. This is a step in the right direction- I used to be addicted to cocaine. I am also recovering from a high proclivity to smoke marijuana and use hallucinogens. Sometimes if I look at a geometric pattern (such as tiles, or a carpet) I have flashbacks of trips. Also, I am an a-hole, but I don't intend to recover.

I have the same flashback thing.  I wasn't sure if it was past acid use or a normal thing everyone has. 

debstar

« Reply #112 on: December 09, 2004, 11:20:28 PM »
hooked up with a best friend of a guy i dated.

congrats.  You're every girl I've ever dated.  :-\

:( My current bf had a former gf that did that to him and it seriously traumatized him even if he wont' admit it.  :-\

mercutio_13

« Reply #113 on: December 09, 2004, 11:23:39 PM »
hooked up with a best friend of a guy i dated.

congrats.  You're every girl I've ever dated.  :-\

:( My current bf had a former gf that did that to him and it seriously traumatized him even if he wont' admit it. :-\

Well...... I should clarify and say every girl I've ever dated except Tracy. (that's missusmerc)

She Cool

All the others can bite me.

DOWNY

« Reply #114 on: December 09, 2004, 11:25:02 PM »

I have the same flashback thing.  I wasn't sure if it was past acid use or a normal thing everyone has. 

I'm pretty sure normal people don't have it.

Gummo

« Reply #115 on: December 09, 2004, 11:28:23 PM »

I'm pretty sure normal people don't have it.

Their loss, then.

DOWNY

« Reply #116 on: December 10, 2004, 12:23:12 AM »
I agree.

And the holiday season is the best time to trip, everyone knows this. I tripped on Christmas Eve last year.

A.J

« Reply #117 on: December 10, 2004, 01:34:58 AM »
For years after I stopped taking psychedelics, and most drugs in general, I had what you might call flashbacks.  I think they were mostly visual distortions especially associated with moving light.  For example, driving on the freeway at night was fun because the headlights from traffic in the opposing lanes would appear to me as streaming vapor trails, like from a comet.

I actually still occasionally get the slight sensation that the ground in front of me is sliding forward while I am walking.  Especially on blacktop for some reason. 

I donít understand peopleís paranoia and fear about the supposed long term effects of psychedelic drugs.  If what people experience is truly permanent after effects, they tend to fade with time.  I always thought it was cool anyway.  ???

Oh, as far as sketchy drug related things go, I suppose barfing in the middle of the mall while peaking on acid was pretty sketchy.  Some woman near me said "gross" and I swear I had it repeating over in my head the whole rest of the trip.  Fortunately the miniature automated clean up units where dispatched to the location of my barf almost instantaneously (I understand them now to have been janitors).

GentleTim

• 3.45/175
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 10, 2004, 06:54:20 AM »
So tonight I cleaned my whole apartment and somewhere in my subconscious, I counted to like 435.

Heh, it was like 435.  You know, somewhere aroud there.  That's hilarious...

« Reply #119 on: December 10, 2004, 07:25:30 AM »
Up until now I thought my need to round off the amount when I gas up my truck was bad...thank for helping me realize there are much worse compulsions.  ;)