Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Trouble Processing an Attachment on Web LSACD  (Read 629 times)

Candide

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Trouble Processing an Attachment on Web LSACD
« on: December 02, 2004, 02:47:18 AM »
Anyone else having trouble getting the gray attachments to turn red and pdf previewable?  I have to wait for this before I can transmit and it's taking forever - my screen flashes and the attachments just aren't being processed by LSAC.  I've submitted 10 aps electronically and haven't had this problem yet.

vagrant

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Trouble Processing an Attachment on Web LSACD
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2004, 02:49:17 AM »
Anyone else having trouble getting the gray attachments to turn black and pdf previewable?  I have to wait for this before I can transmit and it's taking forever - my screen flashes and the attachments just aren't being processed by LSAC.  I've submitted 10 aps electronically and haven't had this problem yet.

try clicking transmit and telling it that you want to transmit without the preview.  once you are into the transmit screen, cancel out of it. 

worked for me a time or two

Candide

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2004, 03:03:23 AM »
try clicking transmit and telling it that you want to transmit without the preview.  once you are into the transmit screen, cancel out of it. 

worked for me a time or two

Didn't work.  Thanks anyway.

NYKnicks

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2004, 03:18:17 AM »
Anyone else having trouble getting the gray attachments to turn red and pdf previewable?  I have to wait for this before I can transmit and it's taking forever - my screen flashes and the attachments just aren't being processed by LSAC.  I've submitted 10 aps electronically and haven't had this problem yet.

At certain times...for unexplainable reasons, it just takes longer. I would check again in the morning.

vagrant

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2004, 11:14:58 AM »
somebody said something about pressing F5 when you clicked on the preview button.  I claim no responsibility for anything that happens as a result of doing that.

cutcut

• Sr. Citizen
  • I remember it as if it were a meal ago
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2004, 11:16:05 AM »
when it gets busy, it sometimes takes a while for the mice to get their little wheels up to speed.
[insert clever quote here]
http://lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?cycle=0405&user=cutcut

Candide

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2004, 11:19:16 AM »
Finally got em processed, for some reason between 2-9 am this morning they were a bit clogged.