Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: anybody with low/average numbers been accepted?  (Read 6268 times)

AuburnChick

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: anybody with low/average numbers been accepted?
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2004, 08:50:23 PM »
ok i got in samford today  :) the way you check your gsu status is you just go to their website law.gsu.edu and click the application status (or something similar) link, type in the information that they ask for ( i think its social security and last name or something)
158, 3.3
Accepted: Samford, South Texas, Georgia State
priority waitlist (as of July 17th, still no "sorry you're rejected" courtesy call..jerks!): U Richmond
Rejected: U Houston, Emory, Wake

ATTENDING-SAMFORD!

moynkr

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2004, 08:59:48 PM »
My online-status at Univ. of Houston changed from "Complete" to "Under Review - Your decision will be made in December
Big Tex
When did you send in you app for UofH? My status still says"Application received you will be notified if anything is missing" I submitted it on 9/13 and was received/complete  on 10/4 .I applied EA. WTF over? Why hasn't my status changed?
Auburn Girl
I have not heard anything from South Texas either and I applied for spring admission. I think I will call them today, I just don't want to annoy them!

BLAKEAGGIE: I feel the same way about my UH app - I sent it on the first day they accepted them and my file has been complete for like 2 months!  Decide already! arrrg! :)

Attending Baylor in Spring 2006

Wake Forest Grad

Currently bartending in San Antonio

waxman

• Sr. Citizen
  • 3.54 / 160
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2004, 09:12:05 PM »
Accepted: Franklin Pierce, Hamline, Idaho, Kansas, Nebraska, Pace, St. Louis, Valpo, Vermont
Rejected: GULC,GW

Hoos HWJ

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2004, 09:40:50 PM »
congrats Auburn! must be nice to have one in the yes column!!

steelcity

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2004, 07:44:29 AM »
Congrats on Samford Auburn.  I know what you mean about the waiting game.  I applied to 12 of my 17 schools in late October and haven't heard back from one of them yet.  Of my 4 safeties, one said they requested my report and never received it.  They just requested again on 12/01.  The other never had me on file in their computer as applying, as of mid November, and when I called they found the paper copy and requested my report while I was on the phone.  This whole process is a pain in the a$$.  Hopefully we'll start hearing more soon.

BigTex

« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2004, 09:21:44 AM »
The physical acceptance letter from Univ. of Houston came yesterday. It was in a small white envelope.

AuburnChick

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2004, 12:52:03 PM »
congrats big tex!!! are your numbers anything like mine?
158, 3.3
Accepted: Samford, South Texas, Georgia State
priority waitlist (as of July 17th, still no "sorry you're rejected" courtesy call..jerks!): U Richmond
Rejected: U Houston, Emory, Wake

ATTENDING-SAMFORD!

zya

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2004, 02:09:30 PM »
RUTGERS!!! . My very first. Email congratulating me on my acceptance. Have not gotten a letter yet. At least I got in somewhere.

waxman

• Sr. Citizen
  • 3.54 / 160
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2004, 02:18:51 PM »
RUTGERS!!! . My very first. Email congratulating me on my acceptance. Have not gotten a letter yet. At least I got in somewhere.

Congrats!
Accepted: Franklin Pierce, Hamline, Idaho, Kansas, Nebraska, Pace, St. Louis, Valpo, Vermont
Rejected: GULC,GW

steelcity

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2004, 02:19:53 PM »
Congrats Zya. Is that Rutgers Newark?  If you don't mind me asking, when did you apply.  I applied 10/28 and haven't heard from them yet. Thanks.