Law School Discussion

Interesting LSAT discussion...

nathanielmark

Interesting LSAT discussion...
« on: April 14, 2004, 08:31:15 AM »
i thought some of you may find this website interesting.  the guy seems a little full of himself, can get long-winded at times, and the purpose of his discussion is no longer relevant.  nonentheless, i learned a great deal about the LSAT, and learned why i find the games on older tests to be so much easier on here.
happy reading.

http://www.numbertwopencil.net/articles/misslsat/missinglsats1.html

Ivy_Hopeful

• Final UGPA 3.894 / LSAT 141
    • MSN Messenger - dduncan81@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Dduncan81
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Derryp999
    • View Profile
    • A website that I built and maintain.
Re: Interesting LSAT discussion...
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2004, 10:44:07 AM »
Insightful, but I know what you mean by the long windedness LOL

MindTheGap76

• UChicago Alum ('08)
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2004, 11:26:16 AM »
It was a good read and I got some valuable information, but take everything he says with a grain of salt.  For example, zpops has mentioned a couple of times that his test had a "position people around a table" type question - the exact type this guy ridicules as being hopelessly outdated.  It appears a number of the older game types are coming back into style, so be prepared if you have yet to take the LSAT.

nathanielmark

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2004, 11:49:22 AM »
It was a good read and I got some valuable information, but take everything he says with a grain of salt.  For example, zpops has mentioned a couple of times that his test had a "position people around a table" type question - the exact type this guy ridicules as being hopelessly outdated.  It appears a number of the older game types are coming back into style, so be prepared if you have yet to take the LSAT.

Like i said, a lot of it is no longer relevant, but its a good source of info on the LSAT.