Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: What's up TROLLS  (Read 656 times)

DOWNY

What's up TROLLS
« on: November 26, 2004, 07:56:31 PM »
Trolls,
This is a tribute to you. I saw some of the posts from Thanksgiving. Good work spending your Thanksgiving making fake accounts to post barely coherent garbage about me. I posted once yesterday, in the am. You losers-fuckers (or maybe only one LF) wasted a lot of time on this when I was relaxing and enjoying the day.

You must be a really pathetic bunch. Will you do this on Christmas too? We know you don't have friends or family to spend time with. What better to way to use holidays than to post idiotic things about DOWNY?

I am laughing at your pathetic, empty lives. You will die lonely, and DOWNY will laugh at you.

HTH

TLFKARG

Re: What's up TROLLS
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2004, 11:47:10 PM »
Trolls,
This is a tribute to you. I saw some of the posts from Thanksgiving. Good work spending your Thanksgiving making fake accounts to post barely coherent garbage about me. I posted once yesterday, in the am. You losers-fuckers (or maybe only one LF) wasted a lot of time on this when I was relaxing and enjoying the day.

You must be a really pathetic bunch. Will you do this on Christmas too? We know you don't have friends or family to spend time with. What better to way to use holidays than to post idiotic things about DOWNY?

I am laughing at your pathetic, empty lives. You will die lonely, and DOWNY will laugh at you.

HTH

DOWNY,

I am once again reminded of why I love you so much. :-*

DOWNY

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2004, 12:20:03 AM »
ahhh yeah!

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile