Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Accepted at Stanford  (Read 17294 times)

headlesschicken

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Accepted at Stanford
« Reply #110 on: December 06, 2004, 09:16:24 PM »
I agree with TDPookie1 ... it's definitely possible that the only reason i heard so quickly (with numbers nearly identical to yours) is that my application should have been completed a month ago and would have been had Stanford had not accidentally put my Form B in someone else's file, a mistake which was not discovered until I called at the start of last week.
179/3.97 (Top3)
Total payments to Yale, 1999-2008: >$250,000

My_Peoplethon

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Accepted at Stanford
« Reply #111 on: December 06, 2004, 10:08:37 PM »
Headless -- I hope you're right.  I was monitoring your progress since, as you mentioned, we do have similar numbers.  But I can't help but worry that there was something qualitatively better about your application (obviously your undergraduate school and perhaps your PS).  And TDPookie is correct that I am a little too paranoid considering it's only been 1 week since I went complete.  Nevertheless, looking at last year's results on LSN, applicants who didn't receive an acceptance in the first wave of people from their completion group didn't fare very well.  Oh well, I'll shut up and bid my time.  Thanks for the encouraging words.  Congratulations!

I agree with TDPookie1 ... it's definitely possible that the only reason i heard so quickly (with numbers nearly identical to yours) is that my application should have been completed a month ago and would have been had Stanford had not accidentally put my Form B in someone else's file, a mistake which was not discovered until I called at the start of last week.