Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Amarain: Unlock the feud topic.  (Read 399 times)

The ZAPINATOR

• LSD Obsessed
    • MSN Messenger - N/A
    • AOL Instant Messenger - N/A
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - N/A
    • View Profile
    • N/A
Amarain: Unlock the feud topic.
« on: November 22, 2004, 04:18:28 PM »
Amarain,

In case you didn't get the point, me and Vagrant decided to stage a non-existent feud in your thread.  Sorry it bothered you so much, but at any rate, it's over now and we've revealed it for the sham it's been.

Funny you mentioned about taking it to PMs, but we were actually PMing back and forth the whole time, in a completely different tone.  It was all in good fun.

But basically, you're timing's really off... locking the thread now that the "feud" is over?  Go ahead and unlock it.  We'll behave.  Honest.  Scout's honor. ;D

ZAP

MaroonOut2005

• Sr. Citizen
  • Attending: Notre Dame
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Amarain: Unlock the feud topic.
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2004, 04:20:37 PM »
Haha I just think it's funny how she waited until you two announced you were finished to lock it.

amarain

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Atlanta Private Investigator
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2004, 04:26:05 PM »
Ha!  :P you're going to have to start your own topic, I'm afraid.

The stuff with the presidents was really inspired, though.

Maroon, I locked the topic at the request of some other LSDers - I wasn't even reading it, to tell you the truth.

Amarain,

In case you didn't get the point, me and Vagrant decided to stage a non-existent feud in your thread.  Sorry it bothered you so much, but at any rate, it's over now and we've revealed it for the sham it's been.

Funny you mentioned about taking it to PMs, but we were actually PMing back and forth the whole time, in a completely different tone.  It was all in good fun.

But basically, you're timing's really off... locking the thread now that the "feud" is over?  Go ahead and unlock it.  We'll behave.  Honest.  Scout's honor. ;D

ZAP

The ZAPINATOR

• LSD Obsessed
    • MSN Messenger - N/A
    • View Profile
    • N/A
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2004, 04:30:27 PM »
OK, fine.  But we were just goofing off.  I get this PM from Vagrant and it's like "so, how do you feel about our feud?" and I was all like "I'm game".  Nothing more to it than that... the only stipulation was that it had to involve drudging up a past argument that didn't exist. 

I liked the part about the presidents too, but frankly I thought the whole thing was rather inspired. :D

ZAP

Ha!  :P you're going to have to start your own topic, I'm afraid.

The stuff with the presidents was really inspired, though.

Maroon, I locked the topic at the request of some other LSDers - I wasn't even reading it, to tell you the truth.

Amarain,

ZAP

lazybum

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2004, 04:38:22 PM »

I was personally thinking that you (Zap) got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.  And well, I don't know Vagrant so I wasn't really thinking anything about him... well, nothing I care to share anyway.
Anyway, the whole thing was very bizarre and left me rather perplexed. 

The ZAPINATOR

• LSD Obsessed
    • MSN Messenger - N/A
    • View Profile
    • N/A
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2004, 04:40:35 PM »

I was personally thinking that you (Zap) got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.  And well, I don't know Vagrant so I wasn't really thinking anything about him... well, nothing I care to share anyway.

It was very bizarre by design.  Just another way to help me (and I assume, Vagrant) count down the ridiculous number of hours until go time...

I told Vagrant I'd behave like DOWNY when I got attacked, thus all the references to LFs and TTTs and all that other nonsense. 

ZAP

vagrant

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2004, 05:04:35 PM »
well, nothing I care to share anyway.

I thought you promised to never tell anyone about that!

amarain

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Atlanta Private Investigator
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2004, 05:50:22 PM »
man, you guys are weird...:) ::)

DOWNY

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2004, 07:46:00 PM »

It was very bizarre by design.  Just another way to help me (and I assume, Vagrant) count down the ridiculous number of hours until go time...

I told Vagrant I'd behave like DOWNY when I got attacked, thus all the references to LFs and TTTs and all that other nonsense. 

ZAP

ZAP, DOWNY is very impressed.

"slit your wrists and die you LF rancid TTT in decline."
LOL

Everyone should be DOWNY once in awhile, it cleanses the soul.

TLFKARG

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2004, 12:07:34 AM »
I am mad that the thread got locked before we could discuss RuskieGirl vs. all the silly hoes. >:(