Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: To Jack9 and other cowards  (Read 5808 times)

Javert

• Sr. Citizen
  • Time.
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Rov47
    • View Profile
    • Spirit of Sisyphus
Re: To Jack9 and other cowards
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2004, 03:13:47 PM »
You're welcome Kristay, but I'm embarrassed to say I have no recollection of us not getting started on the best of terms. But, in any case, the larger point is we get along despite the fact that we disagreed over something. Erm, even if I canít remember what it is...

Hehe...the picture thing...I wouldn't mind putting up a new avatar and actually having my picture up.  I just don't think it's fair for a troll (who's essentially shielding his own identity) to challenge me to put up my pic.

Ah, I see, yeah. Excellent point.

That isn't the problem oh wise one.  The problem is him hijacking every thread and burying any legitimate inquiry someone might have in mounds of BS.  This is compounded by even more pathetic folks like KOGA that actually follow DOWNY around.

Once again, the space bar is the answer. Do you need a diagram? It would be easier if this board had an automated ignore feature, but it's pretty easy as it is....

POSTSCRIPT: Notice that there were two posts above Kristay's that I didnít want to respond to. I hit the space bar twice. Itís a miracle! I didnít even have to call for anybody to be banned! I should totally patent this.
Attending: U Texas

"The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination." -- Garak, "Improbable Cause", Deep Space Nine

ConMan

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2004, 03:15:38 PM »
Vagrant- don't bother responding to any of these posts. These people (A.J., Krista, Noell, Reindeer, Lipper, etc.,) were all harassed by Downy at some point. They either apologized and worked it out with Downy through PM/email, came back with different names (very common) or are just plain intimidated by him. Trust me on this!

I mean it goes back to the whole reverse psychology thing. When people fear something, they back away from it, right? As the old saying goes- "IF YOU CAN'T BEAT'EM, JOIN'EM!" AND that is what these people are doing.

kristay

« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2004, 03:18:35 PM »
Where did this chick come from????????????????????  LOL!

Another one of Downy's whores?  LOL!

Precisely, what is your damage?  What is it that you don't like about me?  What do you have a probelm with?

You can't even respond to what I've said (other than name-calling...very mature) or argue against any of it b/c you know it's true.

But I can see that you just don't reason very well...what the hell are you doing on LSD anyway?  See, here's the thing...law school requires the capcity to think and reason and form logical arguments.  I'd like to see you go into court and call opposing counsel a "whore" just because you can't argue with her point.

Go to hell.

My name is John. Want my bio?

Doesn't matter, ConMan...you're obviously a troll.  

You're welcome Kristay, but I'm embarrassed to say I have no recollection of us not getting started on the best of terms. But, in any case, the larger point is we get along despite the fact that we disagreed over something. Erm, even if I canít remember what it is...

Hehe...it was a relatively minor disagreement (especially in comparison to what I've seen on the board recently).  :)

kristay

« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2004, 03:21:09 PM »
Vagrant- don't bother responding to any of these posts. These people (A.J., Krista, Noell, Reindeer, Lipper, etc.,) were all harassed by Downy at some point. They either apologized and worked it out with Downy through PM/email, came back with different names (very common) or are just plain intimidated by him. Trust me on this!

Actually, I've never had a problem with DOWNY.  If I had had a problem with him, I wouldn't be defending him...see #1 of my original post.

ConMan

« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2004, 03:25:08 PM »
I'm a 1L at Minnesota.  Do you go to law school? Yet anyways? Probably not.

I think you should a post of yourself so you can confirm by "assumption" about you.

Actually, I've never had a problem with DOWNY.  If I had had a problem with him, I wouldn't be defending him...see #1 of my original post.

kristay

« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2004, 03:28:54 PM »
Yeah, sure you're a 1L at Minnesota...I find it hard to believe that someone who can't form a reasonable argument and can't type/spell is really a law student.  Nice try.

ConMan

« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2004, 03:30:38 PM »
Why would I be "professional" on an online forum where no one else is?
For this I have to call you a dummy.

Good luck to you Downy's whore! ;)

Yeah, sure you're a 1L at Minnesota...I find it hard to believe that someone who can't form a reasonable argument and can't type/spell is really a law student.  Nice try.

kristay

« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2004, 03:33:51 PM »
I didn't say you had to be a "professional"...but if all you can do is name call, then you clearly don't have anything of value to say...

ConMan

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2004, 03:36:21 PM »
Before I leave here, may I ask why you're following me around like a troll?

You're doing exactly what Downy does! Just more proof that you're one his whores.

I didn't say you had to be a "professional"...but if all you can do is name call, then you clearly don't have anything of value to say...

kristay

« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2004, 03:38:07 PM »
I'm not following you around, idiot...this is MY freakin' thread.