Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: To Jack9 and other cowards  (Read 5820 times)

kristay

To Jack9 and other cowards
« on: November 21, 2004, 02:55:17 PM »
1) I am an opinionated person and will say whatever the hell I feel.  I don't do anything or say anything to please anyone.  The first day I was on this board, I was agreeing and disagreeing with people before I even knew who they were.  That's how I am.  I will not agree with them just because I like them...I will alway say what I am really thinking.  I speak my mind and if you have a problem with, grow up. 

2) I will defend anyone that I respect.  There are many people that have gained that respect, not just DOWNY, and I would be quick to defend any one of them if a troll went after him or her.

3) At least I don't hide behind a troll account.  When I say something bitchy at least I will post on the general boards.  I don't need to send PMs to the people that I don't agree with or don't like.  If you don't like me, I don't really give a *&^%, but don't send me pointless PMs which end up cluttering my e-mail account w/notifications. 

4) You want me to post a picture of myself?  Tell you what, I'll do that when you stop making troll accounts and show who you really are...post from your real account, jackass.  Stop being such a freakin' coward.

vagrant

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: To Jack9 and other cowards
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2004, 02:58:17 PM »
It has very little to do with cowardice and a lot to do with DOWNY making participation in this "community" nearly impossible for those who confront him.

Javert

• Sr. Citizen
  • Time.
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Rov47
    • View Profile
    • Spirit of Sisyphus
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2004, 02:59:29 PM »
Let me wholeheartedly second everything Kristay said in points 1-3. (I disagree with 4; I have a pic up, but it's mostly to show off Pounce. But that's another story, and just personal preference).
Attending: U Texas

"The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination." -- Garak, "Improbable Cause", Deep Space Nine

Javert

• Sr. Citizen
  • Time.
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Rov47
    • View Profile
    • Spirit of Sisyphus
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2004, 03:03:24 PM »
It has very little to do with cowardice and a lot to do with DOWNY making participation in this "community" nearly impossible for those who confront him.

Boo hoo. If you can't handle somebody posting after you on the INTERNET- where you can easily bypass it by hitting the space bar-- then society may not be the place for you. Consider some sort of asylum, deserted island, or Kansas.

The word of the day is: Cope. [Have you ever been on USENET, btw? The average poster there makes Downy look like a fluffy bunny.]
Attending: U Texas

"The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination." -- Garak, "Improbable Cause", Deep Space Nine

ConMan

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2004, 03:04:18 PM »
FAT BOY!!  LOL!

Boo hoo. If you can't handle somebody posting after you on the INTERNET- where you can easily bypass it by hitting the space bar-- then society may not be the place for you. Consider some sort of asylum, deserted island, or Kansas.

The word of the day is: Cope. [Have you ever been on USENET, btw? The average poster there makes Downy look like a fluffy bunny.]

ConMan

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2004, 03:05:50 PM »
Go ahead and vent fat boy. I can see Downy got to you too! Pretty sad!

My name is John and I'm a 1L at Minnesota. What else would you like to know? I have nothing to hide. I've been a visitor on this board since Jan never posting.

1) I am an opinionated person and will say whatever the hell I feel.  I don't do anything or say anything to please anyone.  The first day I was on this board, I was agreeing and disagreeing with people before I even knew who they were.  That's how I am.  I will not agree with them just because I like them...I will alway say what I am really thinking.  I speak my mind and if you have a problem with, grow up. 

2) I will defend anyone that I respect.  There are many people that have gained that respect, not just DOWNY, and I would be quick to defend any one of them if a troll went after him or her.

3) At least I don't hide behind a troll account.  When I say something bitchy at least I will post on the general boards.  I don't need to send PMs to the people that I don't agree with or don't like.  If you don't like me, I don't really give a sh*t, but don't send me pointless PMs which end up cluttering my e-mail account w/notifications. 

4) You want me to post a picture of myself?  Tell you what, I'll do that when you stop making troll accounts and show who you really are...post from your real account, jackass.  Stop being such a freakin' coward.

kristay

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2004, 03:06:55 PM »
Let me wholeheartedly second everything Kristay said in points 1-3. (I disagree with 4; I have a pic up, but it's mostly to show off Pounce. But that's another story, and just personal preference).

Thank you, Javert.  See, this is exactly what I mean...I don't think you and I got started on the best of terms, but I've found that we have agreed on things in later posts.  Just because I didn't agree with you on some things when I first joined this board doesn't mean that I'm going to purposely disagree or fight with you forever.  And I think that that's the way it should be b/c we're all adults (even though some people on this board may not act that way).  

I appreciate your support.

Hehe...the picture thing...I wouldn't mind putting up a new avatar and actually having my picture up.  I just don't think it's fair for a troll (who's essentially shielding his own identity) to challenge me to put up my pic.

ConMan

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2004, 03:07:20 PM »
Where did this chick come from????????????????????  LOL!

Another one of Downy's whores?  LOL!

3) At least I don't hide behind a troll account.  When I say something bitchy at least I will post on the general boards.  I don't need to send PMs to the people that I don't agree with or don't like.  If you don't like me, I don't really give a sh*t, but don't send me pointless PMs which end up cluttering my e-mail account w/notifications. 

ConMan

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2004, 03:09:01 PM »
YEA, I'd like to see a pic too. Post it. I'd like to see what the chicks that Downy's getting look like.
My name is John. Want my bio?

vagrant

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2004, 03:11:09 PM »

That isn't the problem oh wise one.  The problem is him hijacking every thread and burying any legitimate inquiry someone might have in mounds of BS.  This is compounded by even more pathetic folks like KOGA that actually follow DOWNY around.

I dont' support the trolls, but I see where they are coming from.  I'm shutting this account down soon (almost done with apps) or I wouldn't bother with it.