Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: To Jack9 and other cowards  (Read 6001 times)

Noell Sweet

Re: To Jack9 and other cowards
« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2004, 10:51:56 PM »
CAREFUL VAGRANT! DOWNY MIGHT START FOLLOWING YOU AROUND AND START THINKING HE OWNS YOU! HE'LL MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL!!!

That isn't the problem oh wise one.  The problem is him hijacking every thread and burying any legitimate inquiry someone might have in mounds of BS.  This is compounded by even more pathetic folks like KOGA that actually follow DOWNY around.

I dont' support the trolls, but I see where they are coming from.  I'm shutting this account down soon (almost done with apps) or I wouldn't bother with it.

Vagrant, if you want to insult me, do it to my face.  Don't hide your comments in the quotes of others. I know that you are a craven sh*t, but that is exceptionally cowardly.

That was exceptionally an accident.  You are an idiot.  You think you are brilliant, but lack anything resembling wisdom.  You are an extremely naive liberal that doesn't have the guts to act on his own without his big buddy protecting him.  You are going to get wiped out in law school the first time you attempt to argue with anyone that has a clue.  There, I said it "to your face".  Have a happy day.  ;D

Koga

• Sr. Citizen
  • K 231, Bitches.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2004, 04:26:06 PM »
I accept your concession of defeat.  Koga 1, Vagrant 0.
Let me know if you'd like to play another round.

Oh yeah... well.. well...Your mother was a hamster and your father smells of elderberries.

I'm bored with being obnoxious (actually, I'm bored with the board).  To be honest, I don't know anything about you and was just seeing what trouble I could stir up.

Regardless, there is a good chance that I am someone previously known on this board.  However, there is a stronger chance I'm not who you think I am.  As the trolls have shown recently, its not that hard to copy someone's online persona.   ???  Come to think of it, I am kind of like the troll that just won't leave.
Recipient of the SPD Christmas Concussion.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2004, 04:20:12 PM »
julie revive old thread.  she like it!

julie feel the love for everyone.  everyone awesome (except downey, who need to think he being followed around.  so sad!)