Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: To all the oldies ...  (Read 1536 times)

noell

To all the oldies ...
« on: November 21, 2004, 01:43:08 PM »
What's going on with all the copy accounts on here?  Why so many trolls?  What have I missed?  This kind of crap makes me want to leave this message board all together. :(  >:(

ConMan

Re: To all the oldies ...
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2004, 02:15:05 PM »
So why are you back then? LEAVE!

DOWNY IS THE FREAKEN CAUSE OF ALL THE TROLLS!! IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT BEFORE YOU LEFT- THEN GOD HELP YOU!

What's going on with all the copy accounts on here?  Why so many trolls?  What have I missed?  This kind of darn makes me want to leave this message board all together. :(  >:(

noell

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2004, 02:34:26 PM »
Look, if you READ the title, you would know that I asked for the oldies.  You 'ConMan', are not an old-timer on this message board.

Just because I don't post for a little bit doesn't mean I left ... so, I am not "back" from anything.  Geeez ...

There is nothing wrong with DOWNY, in fact he is a good friend of mine on this board.  But, judging by the harsh tone of your reply to me, and the fact that you told me to leave, maybe you might have something to do with this mess?

HTH

So, as I was saying ... DOWNY, Pookie, Reindeer, Lexy, etc., what's going on around here?

ConMan

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2004, 02:37:25 PM »
You should leave. That would probably be best for a girl like yourself.

Give me Downy's real name so I can check him out at my school.

Yeah, what "mess" are your referring to ya bright girl?

I'm starting to think that this troll downy is some 16 year old playing games.

Look, if you READ the title, you would know that I asked for the oldies.  You 'ConMan', are not an old-timer on this message board.

Just because I don't post for a little bit doesn't mean I left ... so, I am not "back" from anything.  Geeez ...

There is nothing wrong with DOWNY, in fact he is a good friend of mine on this board.  But, judging by the harsh tone of your reply to me, and the fact that you told me to leave, maybe you might have something to do with this mess?

HTH

So, as I was saying ... DOWNY, Pookie, Reindeer, Lexy, etc., what's going on around here?

NYKnicks

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2004, 02:37:44 PM »
Hey Noell, how ya doing.

Same ol same ol, just lots of trolls and lots of new people, and a few funny arguments.

noell

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2004, 02:39:40 PM »
Why thanks for not telling me to leave ... yeah, I noticed about the trolls ... seems a lot worse than I ever seen ... it hasn't been this bad ...

Hey Noell, how ya doing.

Same ol same ol, just lots of trolls and lots of new people, and a few funny arguments.

ConMan

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2004, 02:41:10 PM »
It's too bad I can't rate you here because after reading your past posts (to see if you're downy's lover) you seem like the stupidest native american to hit this board.

Why thanks for not telling me to leave ... yeah, I noticed about the trolls ... seems a lot worse than I ever seen ... it hasn't been this bad ...

Hey Noell, how ya doing.

noell

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2004, 02:41:57 PM »
The "mess" you are accusing DOWNY of starting, dumbass ...

You know, by all posts about him, and asking about he real name and so, you certainly are giving him a lot of promotion.

I know DOWNY really likes to be in the spotlight. :)

Have fun!

noell

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2004, 02:43:44 PM »
Yawn ... try something original.

It's too bad I can't rate you here because after reading your past posts (to see if you're downy's lover) you seem like the stupidest native american to hit this board.

ConMan

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2004, 02:44:58 PM »
Native American- I'm 1L at Minnesota & I'm sure I have a class w/him- so what's his name? Why are you so hesitant and scared to give me it? PM me.

Ahh, unfortunately- you just proved you are the "ideal" dumbass.

The "mess" you are accusing DOWNY of starting, dumbass ...

You know, by all posts about him, and asking about he real name and so, you certainly are giving him a lot of promotion.

I know DOWNY really likes to be in the spotlight. :)

Have fun!