Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: To all the oldies ...  (Read 1646 times)

noell

Re: To all the oldies ...
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2004, 02:54:54 PM »
OK, so now let's rate YOUR posts.  :D

WOW, you must really love DOWNY, because all but a few of your posts have to do with DOWNY!  Amazing.  Just look:

It looks like getting downy removed from LSD is winning so far!

What did Downy intimidate you too? Sure, sounds like it from past posts I read!

Can you please remove Downy from this board?

All I can say is don't be brainwashed by Downy. He's the cause of all the trolls & something's tellin me that he is the actual "downy cooley" who just wanted some excitement for this board because after all he has nothing better to do.

It's too bad I can't rate you here because after reading your past posts (to see if you're downy's lover) you seem like the stupidest native american to hit this board.

Yet another troll that Downy tortured.  This is excatly what I mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give me Downy's real name so I can check him out at my school.
I'm starting to think that this troll downy is some 16 year old playing games.

Be careful! Downy might harass you!

I don't understand how a smart Harvard gal like yourself could get confused.  Read Downy's past posts- they pretty much all ridicule people. Then those people come back after him with different names because their afraid Downy might continue to follow them on other threads.

This thread shouldn't exist because Downy will just chase and torture the newbies!

I go to the school he supposedly says he goes to- what's his real name?
I'd like to get my boys & I to teach him a little lesson.

I want to know your real name and would like for you to post a real pic of you. I'm a 1L at Minnesota and would like to meet you.

You must be Downy's "friend" or such. Everyone knows that "downy cooley" was the actual downy himself.
Do me a favor. Since your're buddy-buddy with him, what's his real name?

Dolce- Do you personally know Downy? because if you do, I'd like to get his real name from you if I may. I'm a 1L at Minnesota (where he supposedly says he goes) and I'd like to check him out.

I'm a 1L at Minnesota and I hear that this "downy character" supposedly goes there. If he does, then he's bound to be in 1 of my classes.  I'd appreciate it (if anyone has had the luxury of ever meeting him)  if someone could please post a picture of him or give me his real name.

DOWNY IS THE FREAKEN CAUSE OF ALL THE TROLLS!! IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT BEFORE YOU LEFT- THEN GOD HELP YOU!

Now, if Downy were responding to this- he would tell you to shove a stick up your ass.

EXACTLY!!! I wonder what he looks like becuase I also go to the University of Minnesota (where he supposedly says he goes) and would like to see what he looks like so I can beat the *&^% outta him.

Get a life man! You're probably some fat pig. How come you've never posted a pic of yourself? Embarrassed? or scared someone might hunt you down? I think it's both! Especially the latter!

You went to Harvard, right?
Well please use your brain here. Downy is the cause of all the trolls and all the chaos on this board. He's crying out for help.
People are scared to say anything to him because he follows them on other threads and humuliates them.

Yet another thread by DOWNY- the troll.  He never quits.  How does he find time to study? It's no wonder he's not doing so well!

Petition to have Downy removed from LSD!!

Can you please remove trolls like Downy from LSD?

DOWNY-
YOU ARE  BY FAR THE WORST PERSON ON LSD AND ANY FOLLOWERS THAT YOU MIGHT HAVE ARE ALL INTIMIDATED BY YOU (PLEASE REFER TO THE "PEOPLE" THAT SIGNED DOWNY'S PETITION FOR MODERATOR).

Downy-
The only troll on LSD is you! You are the MAJOR CAOUSE OF ALL THE TROLLS AND THIS THREAD IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE of it

I think the first thing would be to do what everyone here says, remove the number one troll- Downy and you'll see the other trolls slowly diminish.

I have a question- How did this troll Downy ever come into existence?

Yes, I also petition to have DOWNY REMOVED FROM THIS SITE!
Thank you!

I second that. Please remove any trolls (Downy) from this site. Thank you.

TDPookie, do you have the authorization to remove trolls from this site?

I had to Vote No because tell me what am I gonna do if Downy (a.k.a.- the troll) follows me around & makes my life miserable?

I voted No because I'm scared this troll might follow me around. I hear he "owns" people.

And you just got your account today!  Truly outstanding.  DOWNY's got a number 1 fan here.  :)

ConMan

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2004, 02:57:33 PM »
Oh you're scary native american sap. You must be "downy cooley" because you did exactly what that troll did- cut and pasted posts.

No need to be scared little girl.

Perhaps, you should go study so you'll have a chance at cooley.

I'll be waiting for that PM.

TDPookie1

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • the sugar cane is back!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PookieEsq2B
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2004, 07:02:22 PM »
hi noell!

we were troll-less for a little while, but there's been a spike again.  not sure what's up.

welcome back, though!  i hope you'll stay :)
i am officially the biggest nerd of LSD!  ::gleaming with pride, as i shine my yoda trophy::

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=TDPookie1

accepted at yale.  how the hell did i pull this one off?

RockyMtnHighMama

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2004, 08:45:36 AM »
Hey Noell,
how're ya doin?
RMHM

noell

« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2004, 04:32:49 PM »
I am good!  Keeping busy ... lol.  Working at the Avril Lavigne concert tonight.  The only song I know that she does is "Complicated".  I don't know any of her other music.  LOL.

NYKnicks

« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2004, 04:34:51 PM »
I am good!  Keeping busy ... lol.  Working at the Avril Lavigne concert tonight.  The only song I know that she does is "Complicated".  I don't know any of her other music.  LOL.

Very un-"complicated" obviously

noell

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2004, 04:36:51 PM »
I'm just wondering what the crowd will be like tonight?  Anyone know?

At the Backstreet Boys concerts, it's easy, because it's always screaming teenage girls that make me wear ear plugs ...