Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Moderator DOWNY petition  (Read 13039 times)

TLFKARG

Re: Moderator DOWNY petition
« Reply #70 on: January 05, 2005, 01:46:15 AM »
DOWNY, I enjoyed the Ivory Coast rant.  Is there any chance you will provide us with your views on odiferious hippies anytime soon?  Or, perhaps, you could revive the ask DOWNY thread.  It was a very Zen experience last time. ;D

DOWNY

« Reply #71 on: January 05, 2005, 01:49:29 AM »
DOWNY, I enjoyed the Ivory Coast rant.  Is there any chance you will provide us with your views on odiferious hippies anytime soon?  Or, perhaps, you could revive the ask DOWNY thread.  It was a very Zen experience last time. ;D

Yes I hate hippies they are f-ing worthless. Every time some hippy-loser plays his accoustic guitar or walks around without shoes I do two things: 1. pour motor oil into a pristine stream 2. club a baby snow seal to death with my penis.

Oh yeah I will revive the ask DOWNY thread right now. This site is going TTT since people can become moderators for no f-ing reason even though the public demand that DOWNY be one. Ri-f-ing-diculous.

Tippy Farmbuckle

« Reply #72 on: January 05, 2005, 02:33:16 AM »

Yes I hate hippies they are f-ing worthless. Every time some hippy-loser plays his accoustic guitar or walks around without shoes I do two things: 1. pour motor oil into a pristine stream 2. club a baby snow seal to death with my penis.

its a shame acoustic guitars are getting a bad rap because of hippies...although walking around without shoes is certainly asking for it...

DOWNY

« Reply #73 on: January 05, 2005, 03:03:48 AM »
Good point. People who can actually play guitar are cool. I just hate the hippie posers.

A.J

« Reply #74 on: January 05, 2005, 03:09:56 AM »
Ok, your last post convinced me.

AJ

Tippy Farmbuckle

« Reply #75 on: January 05, 2005, 03:12:50 AM »
have you ever seen them dance???  watching them spin around so aimlessly with their dirty hair will drive you bonkers...its just so wrong.  never in my life have i wanted to throw a bloody handful of ground beef at someone so badly...

A.J

« Reply #76 on: January 05, 2005, 03:19:42 AM »
This will clean any nasty hippie thoughts you may have out of your head.

Tippy Farmbuckle

« Reply #77 on: January 05, 2005, 03:25:36 AM »
listening to that and looking at your avatar at the same time is kinda fun...for a few seconds

A.J

« Reply #78 on: January 05, 2005, 03:26:58 AM »
listening to that and looking at your avatar at the same time is kinda fun...for a few seconds

Gotta let it play through.  It only gets better.  The ending, and the middle for that matter, are un-f-ing believable.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 05, 2005, 05:24:01 AM »
Seriously, I think for all of DOWNY's effort to become a mod he should at least be "mod for the day" or something like that. I think there's a similar program for the President of the USA (if I remember correctly).

julie would settle for bush to be president for day.