Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Moderator DOWNY petition  (Read 13318 times)

operatke

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Moderator DOWNY petition
« Reply #60 on: December 28, 2004, 09:15:12 AM »
we should replace every word we have for cool and good and use DOWNY instead.  that'd be DOWNY

Xbluntsfortiesandbitches

Blunt has a very DOWNY point, I for one also vote for DOWNY to replace DOWNY and DOWNY.  DOWNY job Blunt!

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 28, 2004, 10:53:41 AM »
yawn.

DOWNY

« Reply #62 on: January 03, 2005, 08:37:49 PM »
To everyone who didn't sign this- @#!* YOU.

ndbisme

« Reply #63 on: January 03, 2005, 09:04:52 PM »
Seriously, I think for all of DOWNY's effort to become a mod he should at least be "mod for the day" or something like that.  I think there's a similar program for the President of the USA (if I remember correctly).

DOWNY

« Reply #64 on: January 03, 2005, 09:07:07 PM »
I agree.

This site is going TTT. Now to be a mod all you have to do is show up and kiss everyone's ass.

@#!* that. I have been here long enough to know the score and I would handle the trolls better than has yet occured.

I am so f-ing mad right now my head is going to explode.

VENGEANCE

DOWNY

« Reply #65 on: January 03, 2005, 09:14:09 PM »
Seriously, I think for all of DOWNY's effort to become a mod he should at least be "mod for the day" or something like that.  I think there's a similar program for the President of the USA (if I remember correctly).

Just to add to that- now people nobody has heard of can show up, kiss some ass, and be mod over night. @#!* THAT. Yes I am talking to you person with monkey on head (I don't know your name because, well, who the @#!* are you?)

ndbisme

« Reply #66 on: January 03, 2005, 09:27:46 PM »
Do you mean TDPookie :'(?  Or the person whose avatar has a monkey on her head and looks like it was taken in a marketplace?

ndbisme

« Reply #67 on: January 03, 2005, 09:46:06 PM »
Oh, I found her, kgd2b1.  She was the second person I described.  Wow, I would be pretty pissed to, DOWNY.  You have more posts than her.  Don't be mad at or blame Andrew ;)

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 04, 2005, 09:36:20 AM »
downer already putz.  that should be enough for anyone.

Tippy Farmbuckle

« Reply #69 on: January 05, 2005, 01:43:21 AM »
Oh, I found her, kgd2b1. She was the second person I described. Wow, I would be pretty pissed to, DOWNY. You have more posts than her. Don't be mad at or blame Andrew ;).

lol- she really does have a monkey on her head...what the hell???  and yes DOWNY should be a mod before the girl who intentionally puts herself in a situation where the odds of being *&^% on by a primate become that unbelievably high.