Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Moderator DOWNY petition  (Read 13026 times)

DOWNY

Re: Moderator DOWNY petition
« Reply #140 on: January 11, 2005, 10:15:07 PM »
Yeah these DHFs really should just accept the inevitable. I don't understand how they fail to realize the following:

1. Anytime some feminine hygiene product types a retarded post about hating DOWNY, it only serves to make DOWNY more popular.

2. They fail to see how ridiculous the DOWNY persona is. They are incapable of accepting that DOWNY does not take this seriously. They take all of this very seriously, which I suppose is why they get so mad.

Julie Fern

• a web site, two clones, and a playwright!
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 12, 2005, 02:07:01 AM »
Yeah these DHFs really should just accept the inevitable. I don't understand how they fail to realize the following:

1. Anytime some feminine hygiene product types a retarded post about hating DOWNY, it only serves to make DOWNY more popular.

2. They fail to see how ridiculous the DOWNY persona is. They are incapable of accepting that DOWNY does not take this seriously. They take all of this very seriously, which I suppose is why they get so mad.

i am anything but mad and you are being excessively narcissistic
downy, you are just a means to an end.

for the record this "julie" does not hate you
although i find you ostensibly arrogant, your ego shadows your actually intelligence or lack thereof (probably thats why you post more hate replies in meta discussion, than any helpful postings in other forums of LSD i.e. lsat help, study tips)

i probably share one thing in common with Julie right now, we both regard you as a cheap and mindless form of entertainment here solely to entertain us and the rest of LSD.

by the way i also agree with you (DOWNY) that Julie probably has a plethora of self esteem issues stemming possibly from gender identity, lack of attention, childhood neglect, no social life, and possibly OCD(obsessive compulsive disorder).

also if you find it so praise worthy to be "famous on LSD", seriously get a life
especially since you're famous for being a abhorred by so many people.  i ve been lurking on other forums mainly the lsat section, ive yet to see more than 2 of your posts in that forum.  even then it was just to agree with other people.  shows you dont no much else except talk lot of *&^%.  same really goes for julie as well. 
by the way king judah i got no problem with your postings, but unfortunately you are also just a means to an end (but ill stop posting about you now)
a body count a terrible thing.   (then again, julie just bitter and filled with hatred.)

DOWNY

« Reply #142 on: January 12, 2005, 02:50:40 AM »
Thank you Julie for signing my petition.

I am awesome.

HTH

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 12, 2005, 07:38:52 AM »
those julies just as genuine as your blow-up girlfriend.  avoid sharp objects!

julie fern

• julie now have clone !
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 13, 2005, 01:44:49 AM »
Thank you Julie for signing my petition.

I am awesome.

HTH

keep telling yourself that fucking_retard

to fake julie, please stop copying me, it's not funny anymore

julie have many long lost sisters
goddess julie loves you all

DOWNY

« Reply #145 on: January 13, 2005, 02:14:36 AM »
Retard f-ing? Is that a new Olympic sport or something?

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: January 13, 2005, 08:04:14 AM »
downy, it so sad that you invent clones of julie with which to argue when the real julie available and happy to tell you what upstanding citizen you really are.  try get help soon.

never start fight you can't win.

DOWNY

« Reply #147 on: January 13, 2005, 12:42:12 PM »
Again, I ask the mods to check and post the results. The other july's are not me.

Shakespeare

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: January 13, 2005, 02:04:40 PM »
Julie Fern, thou art nothing but the whoreson devil of some unfortunate mother.
Julie Fern.  A hellish dog, a subtle whore, and the despisèd issuance out of a most unfortunate mother's loins. Dare not accept under any circumstance.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: January 13, 2005, 03:32:27 PM »
wow--you harder to understand than anyone.  can you sustain that?  could we have a sonnet, maybe?