Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Andrew- REMOVE DOWNY from LSD....  (Read 2502 times)

A.J.

Andrew- REMOVE DOWNY from LSD....
« on: November 19, 2004, 05:52:04 PM »
Andrew,

Be real with me here.  Ever since Downy came aboard, we've had more trolls.  As you can see, people hate him so hence, trolls start following him and others around.

I (and others) petition you to REMOVE Downy from this board. If you keep him here (why, I don't know!) then you are just instigating more trolls on this site.

He (or it) I should say- has no benefit being here.  Downy doesn't help people.  He's rude, nasty and vulgar.  I initally liked him because he's entertainment and funny to laugh at.  Notice I SAID LAUGH AT AND NOT WITH.

Downy uses online forums to get away from the real world. No one would put up with his bull in real life so this his "key" away from reality.  Not to mention, this little boy craves the attention he never got from home.

This is a great site you created Andrew but having low-life's like Downy who don't contribute anything positive looks bad on a Boston grad such as yourself.

I PETITION TO HAVE THIS TROLL REMOVED!!!!!!!!!!!!

A.J.-the real A.J

Re: Andrew- REMOVE DOWNY from LSD....
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2004, 06:09:50 PM »
To all who know me and might still be confused, this is not me.  To all the relatively new people, be aware that this sh*t will likely be going on for a while.  Someone has issues.

kristay

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2004, 06:12:45 PM »
To all who know me and might still be confused, this is not me. Too all the relatively new people, be aware that this *&^% will likely be going on for a while. Someone has issues.

I'm sure that people who have been on this board for awhile know that this A.J. (the troll) is not you.  What happened to you, though?  You disappeared... :(

A.J.-the real A.J

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2004, 06:14:17 PM »
Only until the quarter is done.  Tons of *&^% to get done not the least of which is the LSAT on the 4th.  I will continue to pop in every once in a while between now and then though.

buster

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2004, 06:15:42 PM »
AJ I can't believe you said all those mean things about DOWNY!  ;)

Only until the quarter is done.  Tons of *&^% to get done not the least of which is the LSAT on the 4th.  I will continue to pop in every once in a while between now and then though.

A.J.-the real A.J

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2004, 06:20:44 PM »
I saw what went on yesterday.  Someone is seriously hell bent on payback and their only device is stealing identities and copying old DOWNY posts.  Its effective enough at disrupting normal LSD activity unfortunately.

We really do need to find a way to get rid of this guy for good. 

DOWNY

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2004, 08:10:31 PM »
Yeah, and I don't really know why I am the troll magnet.

I find it ironic that someone makes a troll account to argue that DOWNY provokes troll accounts. Seems like the obvious answer is to stop making them.

MidtownZackATL

• Sr. Citizen
  • Sometimes I really think they're my family.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2004, 03:18:55 AM »
DOWNY says funny/interesting things...but he's also been helpful--extremely helpful.  Just find the post where I asked for info on UMN.
"Jealousy is a very ugly thing, Dorothy! And so are you, in anything backless."

Jack9

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2004, 12:46:31 PM »
Then that's probably the only post he's ever been helpful on!

ANDREW & POOKIE- I also petition to have Downy removed.  I'm a silent visitor and would like to become active but only if this crazy fool is removed from here.

DOWNY says funny/interesting things...but he's also been helpful--extremely helpful.  Just find the post where I asked for info on UMN.

ConMan

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2004, 01:54:17 PM »
I second that. Please remove any trolls (Downy) from this site. Thank you.