Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: DOWNY trolls  (Read 1381 times)

DOWNY

DOWNY trolls
« on: November 19, 2004, 05:59:33 AM »
What's up people,

This is to the newbies who may not understand how things work- if a post is some variation of the "DOWNY" name it is probably not me. Click on the profile to see the username. If the user name is not "DOWNY" it is a troll account. This applies to samjohn and anyone else who might not know what a troll account is.

Second, I find it really pathetic that some loser out there decided to spend his/her entire night copying and pasting my old posts over 160 times. That is truly pathetic and whoever did this should honestly think about how shi.tty his/her life is.

The pathetic loser is probably Dillon, but you never know.

HTH

kernelgt

Re: DOWNY trolls
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2004, 08:40:42 AM »
I think other than the newbies, most people understand that it wasn't you....it just didn't fit.

vagrant

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2004, 09:39:44 AM »
What's up people,

This is to the newbies who may not understand how things work- if a post is some variation of the "DOWNY" name it is probably not me. Click on the profile to see the username. If the user name is not "DOWNY" it is a troll account. This applies to samjohn and anyone else who might not know what a troll account is.

Second, I find it really pathetic that some loser out there decided to spend his/her entire night copying and pasting my old posts over 160 times. That is truly pathetic and whoever did this should honestly think about how shi.tty his/her life is.

HTH

I think its pretty pathetic that you spend as much of your life posting the mindless garbage that you do, so I guess it all balances out.

UH-OH... I guess the big bad DOWNY is going to "OWN" me now.  For those of you that don't know this concept, DOWNY "owning" someone involves him following someone around like a lost puppy.  He generally follows all of their posts with insults my 13-year-old cousin would envy.  Sometimes, he even gets creative and tries to make flame bait threads and mimic psychological tricks he learned from watching more intelligent posters.  It almost makes me feel sorry for his pathetic life, but then I remember what an idiot he is.  (Insert comeback about how "well set up he is" and what a spectacular school (TTT) Minnesota is.)

p.s.  When I cancel this account, it will have nothing to do with being scared off the board by you.  It will have a lot to do with the fact that I'm almost done with law school applications and don't need to mindlessly lurk on this board well into my 1L year.

DOWNY

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2004, 11:04:08 AM »
vagrant:

LOL! I must have really gotten to you somehow. Interesting, given that I don't think I've ever spoken to you before.

I'm too busy to "own" you right now, sorry. But thanks anyway for posting a long "reply" to something that didn't have anything to do with you. Also, good work making a lot of claims without providing any warrants. Your opinion is as relevant as any moron's opinion.

Good luck, loser-fucker, you will need it.

Wishing you misery and failure,
DOWNY

vagrant

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2004, 11:08:17 AM »
vagrant:

LOL! I must have really gotten to you somehow. Interesting, given that I don't think I've ever spoken to you before.

I'm too busy to "own" you right now, sorry. But thanks anyway for posting a long "reply" to something that didn't have anything to do with you. Also, good work making a lot of claims without providing any warrants. Your opinion is as relevant as any moron's opinion.

Good luck, loser-fucker, you will need it.

Wishing you misery and failure,
DOWNY

I don't have time to waste fishing through your posts to find them and I don't need to anyway.  You know you've used all the tactics and claims I mentioned and thats good enough for me.

DOWNY

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2004, 11:11:28 AM »
Actually, I don't know that. Looks like you better go fishing, loser.

Thanks for giving me attention, even though it was unprovoked- idiots like yourself just can't get enough of me.

Hey, vagrant, to provoke you some more....I wonder if you anger stems from the fact that you know you will never be as good as DOWNY, and that you are a bitter loser-fucker? What do you think, douch.e?

HTH

desi

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2004, 11:20:39 AM »
Captain COOLEY - when do finals start for you?  Mine are in just about 20 days.

As for the LF trolls, they have no lives.

HTH

DOWNY

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2004, 11:49:53 AM »
About 20 days here, too. Captain Cooley has been studying a lot lately.

A.J.

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2004, 05:42:46 PM »
You're absolutely right vagrant. He does exactly what you said. He's a sad excuse for a human being.  He has nothing better to do with his time.

Did you ever realize that Downy's entire vocabulary consists of profanity and vulgar language?  He doesn't know any better.

The computer is his getaway.  If he were to rip on people like this in "real life" he'd be knocked out in a second.  So the the computer is his scapegoat from the real world.

He's a sad little puppy dog that like you said- follows people around. And he has his "insecure" followers that don't know what else to do but condone him.

Some ADVICE:  Don't waste your time with him or "it" I should say. He might start "owning" you like he thought he did me.

You gonna OWN me again DOWNY?  lol

What's up people,

HTH

I think its pretty pathetic that you spend as much of your life posting the mindless garbage that you do, so I guess it all balances out.

UH-OH... I guess the big bad DOWNY is going to "OWN" me now.  For those of you that don't know this concept, DOWNY "owning" someone involves him following someone around like a lost puppy.  He generally follows all of their posts with insults my 13-year-old cousin would envy.  Sometimes, he even gets creative and tries to make flame bait threads and mimic psychological tricks he learned from watching more intelligent posters.  It almost makes me feel sorry for his pathetic life, but then I remember what an idiot he is.  (Insert comeback about how "well set up he is" and what a spectacular school (third tier toilet) Minnesota is.)

p.s.  When I cancel this account, it will have nothing to do with being scared off the board by you.  It will have a lot to do with the fact that I'm almost done with law school applications and don't need to mindlessly lurk on this board well into my 1L year.

DOWNY

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2004, 05:50:51 PM »
Nope AJ, I'm not going to own you.

I'm satisfied enough in that I am more successful at 22 than you will ever be.

You're a bottom-feeder, and always will be. I am superior to you.

HTH