Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: DOWNY trolls  (Read 1373 times)

A.J.

Re: DOWNY trolls
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2004, 05:54:16 PM »
DOWNY,
MAN OR "IT" Listen up,

Since you're so "superior" get off this %$&** board!  No one wants you here!!  No one likes you!  No one ever liked you!

PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU- GO KILL YOURSELF AND DO SOME GOOD FOR THE WORLD!!

HTH

Nope AJ, I'm not going to own you.

I'm satisfied enough in that I am more successful at 22 than you will ever be.

You're a bottom-feeder, and always will be. I am superior to you.

HTH

kristay

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2004, 05:58:06 PM »
A.J. (and other trolls) 3 posts, doesn't like DOWNY
Pookie (and other posters that are respected) thousands of posts (5000+ for Pookie), likes DOWNY.

Which opinion do you think is going to matter more and carry more weight?

DOWNY

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2004, 05:59:34 PM »
Hey troll, the real AJ is cool. You are a loser-fucker. Pick a different name you stupid sack of incestuous semen.

And, just so you know, everyone fuc.cking loves me. I am the almighty DOWNY and I am the epitome of greatness. Why? Because I fuc.king said so. Maybe I'll be your boss someday, if you're lucky enough to become educated and move out of the trailer park. You are worthless, illiterate trash and you will never amount to anything. You are a disgrace, and you come from a long line of useless, trashy pig-fuckers. That's right, your entire family is a mob of useless, bottom-feeding T.T.T. trailer trash pieces of shi.t. You are nothing, and you came from dirt. I have no respect for you or your ancestors. I laugh at your very existence. You are mediocre. You fail at everything you attempt. You are always in last place, just as your pathetic loser-fucker parents. You are nothing, and I will never respect you. Kill yourself now to save face- it is the only way.

HTFH

PS: When you die nobody will give a flying f.uck.

A.J.-the real A.J

« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2004, 06:00:02 PM »
Wow-account terminated already.  What a waste of f-ing time.

Jack9

« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2004, 12:47:52 PM »
You're either Downy's mama or one of his bitches. Either way you're a dumb female dog. Post a picture of you so we all can see how skanky you must look.

A.J. (and other trolls) 3 posts, doesn't like DOWNY
Pookie (and other posters that are respected) thousands of posts (5000+ for Pookie), likes DOWNY.

Which opinion do you think is going to matter more and carry more weight?