Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: assistant moderators  (Read 10370 times)

DOWNY

Re: assistant moderators
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2005, 12:46:55 PM »
Just want to say that Pookie has been doing a fantastic job as asst. moderator. Has anyone noticed that there have been a lot fewer trolls lately? Hurray!

I agree.

However, Julie and the fake Julie accounts still ruin every thread. I wish the mods would do something about that.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2005, 02:43:43 PM »
Just want to say that Pookie has been doing a fantastic job as asst. moderator. Has anyone noticed that there have been a lot fewer trolls lately? Hurray!

I agree.

However, Julie and the fake Julie accounts still ruin every thread. I wish the mods would do something about that.

julie notice how you complain when anti-downy thread not in right place (julie not do this) but still put your stupid ones where they not belong.

and hey:  you stop starting fights, and julie no need to finish them.  but maybe not not got much else to offer.

TDPookie1

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • the sugar cane is back!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PookieEsq2B
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2005, 11:49:25 PM »

:-*
i am officially the biggest nerd of LSD!  ::gleaming with pride, as i shine my yoda trophy::

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=TDPookie1

accepted at yale.  how the hell did i pull this one off?

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
  • "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 14, 2005, 01:41:24 AM »
needless to say, a few others on this board would make for some prudent (if not better moderators)...at the best...andrew kept to himself...he was not a provin-cial...but, aye guess, at the moment...do it, someone must...ah well.
If you prick us, do we not bleed?  
  if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison  
  us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not  
  revenge? m.of v. w.shaka                                             speare

ilsox7

« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2005, 08:57:51 PM »

I agree.

I'll drink to that!  Pookie is doing great and I'd love to see julie get the boot.  I do my best to ignore anything it writes, but it can be difficult at times.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 24, 2005, 07:18:07 AM »

I agree.

I'll drink to that! Pookie is doing great and I'd love to see julie get the boot. I do my best to ignore anything it writes, but it can be difficult at times.

wow, you actually like downy's thinking on something, eh?

that one of the warning signs of cancer.