Law School Discussion

assistant moderators

DOWNY

Re: assistant moderators
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2005, 10:46:55 AM »
Just want to say that Pookie has been doing a fantastic job as asst. moderator. Has anyone noticed that there have been a lot fewer trolls lately? Hurray!

I agree.

However, Julie and the fake Julie accounts still ruin every thread. I wish the mods would do something about that.

Julie Fern

• hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2005, 12:43:43 PM »
Just want to say that Pookie has been doing a fantastic job as asst. moderator. Has anyone noticed that there have been a lot fewer trolls lately? Hurray!

I agree.

However, Julie and the fake Julie accounts still ruin every thread. I wish the mods would do something about that.

julie notice how you complain when anti-downy thread not in right place (julie not do this) but still put your stupid ones where they not belong.

and hey:  you stop starting fights, and julie no need to finish them.  but maybe not not got much else to offer.

TDPookie1

• the sugar cane is back!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PookieEsq2B
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2005, 09:49:25 PM »

:-*

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 13, 2005, 11:41:24 PM »
needless to say, a few others on this board would make for some prudent (if not better moderators)...at the best...andrew kept to himself...he was not a provin-cial...but, aye guess, at the moment...do it, someone must...ah well.

ilsox7

« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2005, 06:57:51 PM »

I agree.

I'll drink to that!  Pookie is doing great and I'd love to see julie get the boot.  I do my best to ignore anything it writes, but it can be difficult at times.

Julie Fern

• hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 24, 2005, 05:18:07 AM »

I agree.

I'll drink to that! Pookie is doing great and I'd love to see julie get the boot. I do my best to ignore anything it writes, but it can be difficult at times.

wow, you actually like downy's thinking on something, eh?

that one of the warning signs of cancer.