Bottle of Cheap Champagne or a 40?

cheap champagne
 2 (40%)
 1 (20%)
why not make it two
 2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: November 20, 2004, 07:29:20 PM

Author Topic: It's Thursday Night...  (Read 1723 times)

Yoshi

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: It's Thursday Night...
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2004, 08:10:15 PM »
thanks people - i think i am gonna go with the blush andre, and pray that i don't wake up with a raging headache!
 :)
what a way to end the week...

dr_draino

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2004, 08:17:43 PM »
Ahhh, I remember back when Thursday was the roudiest night of the week.  I kid you not, in my college town, we could get DOLLAR PITCHERS of natty light.  It was always funny watching the mad rush to the bar at 9 when happy hour was over...cause the price went back up...to 2.50...

Now I'm just an old fart that has to take a nap before going out to see a band on a Thursday and have to drink two glasses of water for every beer I have...and even if the second set seems appealing, I ditch out early as to be in bed by 12:30.  Ugh.

buster

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2004, 08:49:40 PM »
so long ago now  :'(

Ahhh, I remember back when Thursday was the roudiest night of the week.

melissamw

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2004, 08:53:25 PM »
You sound like me, Draino!!  I swear, one of these nights I am going to close the bars down, just to prove that I still have it in me  :D

lexylit

« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2004, 12:28:36 PM »
Ahhh, I remember back when Thursday was the roudiest night of the week.  I kid you not, in my

i don't! at school party nights went like this: fri & sat, then weds (which often tied fri and sat), then mon. THEN thurs/tues, way behind the others. hmm  :-\

i was rowdy last night though! SO rowdy. like when minnie driver puts on the funny glasses and she yells, "bring me another mai thai!"   :D

dr_draino

« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2004, 01:27:32 PM »
Thursday was definitely the rowdiest...by far.  Friday was actually usually pretty chill.  Saturday was rowdy...Sunday not so much rowdy, but def. not chill.  M T and W could all get rowdy, but nuthin' ever compared to Thursdays...hmmmmm...what's that one thing holding me back from the T14 schools again?!?