Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Best Alcololic Drink  (Read 1034 times)

vmersich

Re: Best Alcololic Drink
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2004, 05:57:18 PM »
I've decided to go get margaritas tonight.

texas1

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2004, 06:01:55 PM »
I've decided to go get margaritas tonight.

I've decided to make margaritas tonight.  :)

seankenn

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2004, 06:06:38 PM »
My favorite is a drink I invented.  It is a Pirate Shot.  4 ounces bad Vodka, 4 ounces Kool Aid in an 8 ounce shot glass.  Shoot 2-3 of these in 5 minutes and your night is guaranteed to be one filled with drunken fun. 

Dolcejn

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2004, 06:08:41 PM »
My favorite is a drink I invented. It is a Pirate Shot. 4 ounces bad Vodka, 4 ounces Kool Aid in an 8 ounce shot glass. Shoot 2-3 of these in 5 minutes and your night is guaranteed to be one filled with drunken fun.

lol. same with sugar-free red bull and vodka.  disgusting, delicious, drunken debauchery doubtlessly develops.
HLS

vmersich

« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2004, 06:15:40 PM »
I invented a drink called the acid cavity (a sick joke based on a chapter from american psycho).  It is equal parts spiced rum, fresca and cola.  It tastes almost exactly like cream soda, and is very strong.

Yoshi

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2004, 06:24:28 PM »
margaritas are fantastic.

Another favorite of mine is the "whistlin' dixie" (its a shooter: southern comfort with a dash of peach schnapps)

Koga

• Sr. Citizen
  • K 231, Bitches.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2004, 06:27:12 PM »
Caipirinha
Recipient of the SPD Christmas Concussion.

Koga

• Sr. Citizen
  • K 231, Bitches.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2004, 06:39:54 PM »
Caipirinha

Weew! You like? Ecgh... it's like an even cheaper and lazier version of margarita... a cup full of ice, splash of cachaša, and some sliced up/crushed limes. Ok, it's not bad when you're on a boat and it's freakin' hot, particularly in buzios or cabio frio! so you can grow enough hair on your chest to get in the freezing water!

Muddled limes, thank you.  And muddling limes requires more energy than shaking a boston, so it isn't a lazier version of a margarita.

And I find that I generally prefer cachaša to tequila.  And I like hair on my chest. ;)

Koga

• Sr. Citizen
  • K 231, Bitches.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2004, 06:49:37 PM »
Koga well you got a smile out of me, which is makes my day, thank you  :) but i prefer my margaritas frozen, which is a little more effort, on the blenders part.. how did you come across cachaša? I've never seen it in the states

=^_^=

There are two brands sold in Seattle: Pirassununga 51 and Pitu.  This is some what unusual, since Washington only allows liquor to be sold in state run stores, and this greatly limits the available selection.

fragolina

• Sr. Citizen
  • *cluck cluck*
    • AOL Instant Messenger - fragolina+moda
    • View Profile
    • Fragolina
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2004, 07:59:24 PM »
A few weeks ago I did a shot of jager for the first time in approximately nine years. It was as bad as I remembered.

equal parts jager and peach schnapps + a splash of cranberry juice. mmm  8)

wait, you mean the thought of choking down a substance which can only be related to cough syrup doesn't cause great joy?  :P I do love mixing it with things though... mmm mmm
Fragolina

Frago on LSN
In: Chicago, UMich, UVA, G-town, UCLA, Indy-B, Rutgers, MSU, Cornell
Praying: NYU, Columbia
Withdrawn: NWU, W&M, W&L, GWU, USC, BU
Out: HLS, SLS