Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Accepted at Baylor for the Fall and Spring...  (Read 2341 times)

MaroonOut2005

• Sr. Citizen
  • Attending: Notre Dame
    • View Profile
    • Email
Accepted at Baylor for the Fall and Spring...
« on: November 17, 2004, 01:24:28 PM »
Recieved the Spring admission a while ago.  Got my acceptance letter for the fall program yesterady.

Gummo

Re: Accepted at Baylor for the Fall and Spring...
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2004, 01:37:19 PM »
Congrats!

People have already been accepted with lower numbers than mine...Baylor has no love for me :(

Gummo

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2004, 01:37:50 PM »
p.s. what does your status check say now?

MaroonOut2005

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2004, 02:40:30 PM »
It still says that they haven't made a decision on my file. 

So, they may have made a decision on your's, but they just haven't updated the website.

BLAKEAGGIE98

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - BlakeAggie98
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2004, 02:45:50 PM »
Congrats Maroon out! And think if you go there then when people make fun of Baylor beating us this year you can say "hey it's ok I go to law school at Baylor!" Too bad South Texas and St. Mary's don't have Big 12 football teams!
South Texas College of Law here I come!

MaroonOut2005

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2004, 02:49:27 PM »
Congrats Maroon out! And think if you go there then when people make fun of Baylor beating us this year you can say "hey it's ok I go to law school at Baylor!" Too bad South Texas and St. Mary's don't have Big 12 football teams!

Thanks Blake!  Yeah, I am worried about being mocked by Baylor students if I decide to go there.  But, it's okay.  It will only last until we play them again next fall.

Oh, and I lied Vegan.  As of today the Baylor site says they have made a decision on my file. 

texas1

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2004, 04:24:31 PM »
CONGRATS!!!!

rachel

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2004, 06:56:41 PM »
to those who have been accepted, what was the time lag between when you were complete and when you received your decisions? i got an email saying i'm complete today.....now the anticipation really begins. thanks! and congrats!

be10dwn

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2004, 07:03:20 PM »

Thanks Blake!  Yeah, I am worried about being mocked by Baylor students if I decide to go there.  But, it's okay.  It will only last until we play them again next fall.

Oh, and I lied Vegan.  As of today the Baylor site says they have made a decision on my file. 
I went to Tech and my friends fiance went to A&M and to Tech for law school. I don't know whether to hate her or love her.

ElizaB

• Sr. Citizen
  • What a sweet face?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2004, 10:42:32 PM »
to those who have been accepted, what was the time lag between when you were complete and when you received your decisions? i got an email saying i'm complete today.....now the anticipation really begins. thanks! and congrats!

About 2 weeks until I received the actual letter in the mail....but my mail is very, very slow. I have gotten all of my mailed fee waivers 3 to 5 days after everyone else on this board.

My actual acceptance letter was dated the 12th and I believe that my file was completed on the first.
Attending: Texas